investigation

Discussion in 'Discovery Labs' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

former employee here, just let go. I was contacted by the FDA about adverse event reporting? I a message was left; I don’t know if it is a joke or not. Anyone else get a similar call?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be with me, let go last spring 2014? I was contacted a while back but never responded and they did not contact me again. Not sure what it was about. But wow, is DSCO getting a lousy response from the market regarding phase II I wonder if they'll be de-listed? They should be. If SEC and FDA knew about their dishonesty and lack of integrity, they'd be shut down. There are a few losers left that won't leave ever until the FDA comes in and goes through their things. It is hard to believe that they can't see what a liability this company is. It will ruin their resumes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I was also contacted last week. From what I understand something happened with a few babies and the company never reported it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the area code from the phone they are calling? I keep getting a call from 410 but I don't answer, and they don't leave msg.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any plans for an acquisition?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

410 is Maryland - right where the FBI, DoD, and other government agencies are located.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why were you let go?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

April 2014. A big lay off. They do it every year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i heard there are recordings of cooper and miller that elude to covering up adverse events as well as comments about certain “lifestyles” of former employees.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a few different people that have some voice recordings. Two people are going to begin whistle blower suits. One already is pressing charges. They covered up a lot of, what should been, reported info. The FDA, I believe, is on it and if not now, is about to give them some trouble.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whew. That's some serious stuff. They are just running themselves into the ground. I don't think there will much left to sue.