Investigation

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 8:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most anyone is getting is two weeks per year of service. Sorry to ruin your dream. J&J is an at will company and can let you go just for looking at Marti the wrong way.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's not getting a retirement package dumbass...he was fired and now is recognized as wrongful termination! The last thing J&J wants is to get DOJ or the labor department in on this one...this will fall in to the same line as whistleblower type settlements...you must be new to pharma!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He started this thread not even a year ago and he already has a settlement? No way. J & J would drag this through the courts for years. Plus if he was really terminated it doesn't matter. It is an at-will company and they can let you go for anything. One of my colleagues reported violations to HCC and was later let go for "performance issues." There's nothing she can do because it's impossible to tie it to retaliation.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to add that our leadership would never allow this to happen. Marti is looking out for all of us and would never tolerate anything like this. We Win as One, and lose as more than that.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true Pfizer is trying to acquire us just to get Fab's?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They couldn't afford it.
    Everyone says the guy is priceless.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clueless.
    You must have heard them wrong.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spineless.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haaaa. You make me laugh. Welcome to the over-saturated market club. BTW Actemra stated the same thing and then died on the vine. IL6 techno is dead and more outdated than anti-tnf. Also the really fun part is trying to develop relationships in offices that have no interest in seeing you. Most won't let your reps through the front door. Good luck with your upcoming hiring followed by your layoffs TrollBoy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. About the only reps docs will see these days are the ones selling Remicade. We have plenty of new info to give on this novel product. And they are just dying to hear about Simponi! Access for us is better than ever!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know! I can't wait to hit the offices tomorrow. The day after a three day weekend is usually the best time to see our customers. They love it when we come in and walk past all those dumb patients in the waiting room to see them to talk about how great our products are. I don't see the Humira reps doing that. They are turned away.
    I only wish my manager or even better my RBD or even way better that one of the NSDs or the ultimate, that Marti herself was with me so she could see me going through the sales aid page by page in front of every customer. The doctors are actually so amazed by the use of this on our iPads that they can't believe the technology.
    I love being an asset to my customers. This is one of the most important jobs in the whole world. Maybe the only job more important than ours is being a district manager. Oh, that is my life's dream! I hope my children grow up to be DMs too, or even a bigger dream: That someday my child will grow up to be an actual JBI RBD! Oh, I would be so proud!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope we have a national conference call soon so I can call in a few times to tell our leadership this. I LOVE those calls and opportunity to actually talk to them!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think we have anything to worry about this. We have honest leaders who are men with so much integrity that they would never do anything to bring shame upon us. Remember that we are JBI and we are the best. Win as One, everybody!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once J&J knew they were wrong they would do everything possible to end it as quick as it started because every day is more settlement penalties and interest and larger lawyer fees, and also if this one were to go to a judge or God forbid a jury which it never would then the awards would mount if stonewalling was suspected! Once J&J knew they had screwed the pooch then the only thing to do is get out and shut it down as quickly as possible (you are not thinking like the company) mitigate risks! Above poster nailed it..DOJ or labor department, especially with this administration would be potential hell...pay the idiot and shut it down!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Change Management!
    Joe V.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First good idea he's had.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BULLSH!T. No way you got a settlement that fast. You would be tied up in court for years before you got a payout. Very well played troll though.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incorrect.