Nor Cal Res DM Opening

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2015 at 6:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word why this position is open. I have an interview and would welcome any insight.

Thanks,

Family Man

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a smart move bud. only a couple outside candidates are interviewing and they already interviewed so you will stand out like a stupid thumb when interviewing with the AD who btw trolls this site as well. Might as well cancel your interview cause you aint getting it seeing that you posted on this site. How stupid can you be? Instead of waiting for the interview and asking the question at that time you decide to go on THIS site to ask it.
    AND at the end of the day, what does it matter why the position is open?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. No more outsiders are interviewing for this position, only internal candidates. You just started this thread to get some gossip going about the previous manager. Move on you loser.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter why the job is open. Only a rookie DM would ask/care. If you can ace the interview with the AM, you'll get the job over anyone internally.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It always matters why the position is open. Always. Maybe the AM is a douche. Maybe the AM is a power tripping asshole that enjoys making peoples lives miserable. Maybe the leadership is a bunch of incompetents just drawing a check This company has plenty of that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you know this AM well. Spot on.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate the English, and I hate fish and chips mate!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The director is just a midget believing he lives in a high horse and loves to have cheap shots. Total human failure. Stay away.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Previous RM was a good guy. The AM is a total freak, I wouldn't work for that piece of rancid English butter.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This AM cares about one thing and one thing ONLY . . . Himself.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this still open

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Final two suckers met with VP of sales this past week.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This position has been vacant since January. How hard can it be to hire someone???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yawn
    crickets
    yawn
    crickets
    yawn
    crickets
    yawn
    crickets

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is this still open and if so -- whyn so long to hire someone?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AM is a world class idea stealing douch bag, that's why?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And upper mgmt has an extremely difficult time making hiring decisions. 3 Rsm spots open for months now. Directors maybe feel threatened, so they tell candidates that they are "over qualified". Absolutely pitiful.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AM stand for Area Manager?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Area Manager, Area Director, Area DB
    Whatever you want to call him.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been working for MF for over 11 years and it could certainly be worse.