Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for a little insight on home study- or really wanting to see if it's as hard for everyone else as it has been for me.

Just started with Actavis (Forest) I have 13 exams total to take. I have taken 7 thus far and had to retake one because of a low score. I graduated college in 2012 with honors and didn't think this would be too bad- but it is much more difficult than I thought.

Do most people struggle with the home-study exams or did I make a bad career move? Lol

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some disease states are hard to learn. Some products are difficult to learn, or maybe you've got both. Or it could be that you attended a weak college and got your degree in a cake-walk major, and so when you graduated with honors it gave you a false impression of your own abilities and aptitude. What do you think? Communications major at WVU? Or astrophysics at Case Western? Big difference.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just finishing mine up with a sanofi and it has been easy. Lots of work but if you even half ass try you can do it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ugh, for some reason I've been struggling. Then I found out a lot of people are helping each other and taking their tests together. Taking pic of the screens etc.