You scared boo?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2015 at 4:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are that scared people? That fricken scared to post on here? Get over it. Its an anonymous board, ask CP.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really. All people do on this board is bitch and moan about how terrible their jobs are, and random psychos post incoherent rants about snakes and backstabbers. Guess what? Welcome to the business world, pretty much everywhere in America. Every pharma company board on CP is the same....whining and moaning about how bad it is. Well, if it's so bad, feel free to look elsewhere for work.

As for the company, sure it has changed. And not for the better. That's all I will say. But I would still take this job over a Big Pharma rep job every day and Sunday.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, that's not all people do on here. As you seem to think you are above it all, pehaps you would like to dicktate to everyone how they could attain your self appointed status of superiority? Maybe just maybe, people have been shit on and maybe, just maybe what is a rant to you, is a warning from another. Oh, but you are so above it all, now aren't you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away AM! Where are you working now? Bitter?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn you're not vindictive are you? Don't know AM but give it a rest. Don't you realize by now, there are many who post here & it's unlikely she hasn't moved on? You, on the other hand, have work to do in that regard. Move on head case. AM did a long time ago.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't know her then how do you know she's moved on? You clearly don't even know who this is about.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Bright one. Duh. Shes not on here talkin smack and calling people out by name.

Dumb Dink. People already see you for who you are, now management is going to call your lazy ass out. Time to load up the wifey and kids and head on to where you can pull more wool over someones head. Yo game sucks big boy. You can stick that with the rest of your clusterfuckin comments.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^No wonder the market share in your region is tanking. Looked into therapy much?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard AM is working for BDSI in Medicaid contracting area. She will not go away.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AM will always do what's best for the patient. She was/is the consummate professional. Those of you continuously bashing her should be ashamed!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yru are either a person who enjoys tearing people down, using them as your personal scapegoat and manipulating situations to your advantage. In short ,an A1 Asshole looking to marginalize and excise any being you are afraid of that doesn't fit into your myopic world view, or you are just the opposite. Those that switch hit are the worst assholes of all, because they hide their nasty true shit selves, crawling out only when they think no one is watching. Guess what? Someone is always watching.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with that last one. that being said, yes, most are afraid to come on here now. Sad isn't it? Well, Boo, I ain't afraid a no ghosts and I ain't afraid of saying what needs saying. There comes a time when mgmt. up the chain, needs to look at what the bottom feeders are doing, other than on CP. How about another one of those anonymous survey/complaint forms you could send out to us low lifes? You could at least pretend you give a $@#!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MC's worse than AM by far. Brown nosing prick.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No contest there. My only question is, how did he ever get promoted in the first place? Damn that's perverted. Talks bs about loyalties, but is all talk, no walk.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I unanimously agree. BTW frat boy was promo ' d by his frat boy manager who ran off every single one of his hires. They were buds in suds. Heard tell there was no effort, skill or accomplishment to base the move up for frat boy. Not one. Not on board long. Swooped in on a hot region and in dire need of income. Apparently it was a mere fist bump over loads of beer and presto chango, " it" became manager.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post number 2 up there is the most incoherent rant on here. The psychosis stopped once you shut up. No dumbass, not every business in America is run like this one. Don't try downplaying and minimizing the situation here. It doesn't help anybody. Go wipe the drool off yourself now.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That manure he likes to spread about, on everyone else, is about to blow back up his shorts. Tsk Tsk You reap what you sow

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What in the hell is this incoherent shit??

19. Wonder

Wonder Guest

All of the Boos are afraid to post! Must be very scared. Of what?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should know. It keeps coming out of your pie hole, dufus.