I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad you enjoyed my previous post! Quite obviously, you are as intellegent as the copy- cat (question guy)!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's the thing;

I am one of those fans of the ISBAL guy who doesn't really care about whether he works at or ever worked for Sucampo.

I just like his posts.

And given all of the negativity on these typical boards, its refreshing to see something positive.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, thank you so very much poster# 1162!
    Let me assure you I have worked for Sucampo for several years. I always try to be positive in my posts, unless I am attacked by incompetent people, such as some who post on here - copy- cat (question guy) for example. But he's worthless!
    Playing golf yesterday was fun, and I think the doc really enjoyed being with us, watching us play. We had a great lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant, and I know the doc enjoys being back as part of the group!
    I shot an 88 yesterday, but the friendships we all have make the actual golf scores meaningless!
    Amitiza and I went to the lake this morning, and I was able to plug in a call. This afternoon I'm going to the movies with my spouse to see "Pitch Perfect 2". I'll let you know my thoughts.
    It's quite humid outside, and my yard guys left about an hour ago. This week- end I'm going to try and do some clean- up in my garage, and fix a backyard fountain we have.
    A great week- end to you all!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut the hell up

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Difficult to take, when you have almost no support! Truly, an idiot!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is truly sad is the lake guy pretending like he is another poster and just posting to himself.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My supporters are real!! You are just not bright enough to realize it. Pity.
    But I'm glad you're still addicted to this Sucampo board. Interesting, since YOU no longer work here!
    - The Lake Guy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ain't got to lie Craig, you ain't got to lie.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it's Memorial Day, and we're at home. Jeff's beach house is still not quite ready, so we thought we'd stay here at home this week- end.
    Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier because the weather is great today! Sunny, with temperature in the 80's. It's really unbelievable how crowded it is at the lake. No jet ski's are allowed there, but lots of sail boats were on the water.
    The doc and his wife invited us over for a barbeque later this afternoon!
    Tomorrow afternoon I'll be taking some of the women from The Woman's Shelter out for shopping. I know at holliday time, many of these women miss their families. I'm glad to help out if I can!
    I don't know about Craig, but I'm not him. But I'll be posting tomorrow morning as usual!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know whats more fascinating;

1) The Lake guys posts (which I love).

2) Or; The Anti-Lake Guys posts;"who are you, you never worked here etc" (conspiracy theorists)

No offense ISBAL, but I like those too (morbid curiosity I suppose).

But again, and I posted this a few days ago; I could care less who ISBAL works for.

I read his posts because I love golf, movies, and good restaurant food. For which he is very good on providing a diary of a better spent life.

Good on him and I am a fan...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ain't got ta lie Craig, you ain't got ta lie.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's very sad seeing the Lake guy pretending to be another poster and complimenting himself. He even double spaces the above post to make it seem like it is not him posting to himself. This is truly sad.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, what I admire are those who support me. I don't post anything to pretend to be someone I'm not. I never have. The copy- cat (question guy) is truly a complete idiot. Why wouldn't he be?? He doesn't work for Sucampo, yet he can't get away from posting here!! He has been jealous for a long time. But obviously, he has no class! And several of you have picked up on that! I tend to make him angry because he can't keep up!
    Last night we had very hard rains until about 6:00 AM. I had a very large limb fall in my front yard. But my neighbors helped me clean it up. One of my neighbors had a chain saw, and that really helped. The rain needs to stop here!
    This afternoon I'll go to the Woman's Shelter. I don't know if I can drive because there may be some flooding on the streets.
    I did take Amitiza to the lake with no problem earlier.
    I'm not sure if we can play golf tomorrow because of the rain. If we can't, I may post again tomorrow!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So SBALG, why don't you address the earnings report above that says the ENTIRE sales force was laid off?

Also, yes you are pretending to be another poster. You and I are the only ones probably posting on here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suppose I have to come to ISBALS defense. (and no, I am not him)

But,this is my third, recent submission that has been called out on as a submission by ISBAL. Which isn't the case.

With that said, I have an affiliation of ISBALS lifestyle;

-Golf
    -Restaurant food
    -Women's Shelter (similar community volunteer organization)
    -And the Doctor ( actually, the same here)

Again, I am not him, and obviously, I am not the anti ISBAL guy either.

I am only submitting this response because I see accusatory suggestions that ISBAL generated these latest responses.

Which he didn't.

I did

Blame me for my support of him (as I know you will), but don't blame him for posting these last few messages...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you so much Poster# 1175! Your kind support is very much appreciated!
    But when dealing with an honest- to goodness idiot who posts on this board, it is often amusing! Although he's gone from our company, the copy- cat (question guy) continues to return to our board, and make dumb statements! Statements that Peter, Stan, and Cheryl (HR) can be embarrassed about.
    Yesterday we did have a chance to play golf! We only played 9 holes before the rain started again, but it was fun! The doc again rode with us in our golfcarts, and I think he'll be ready to join us playing the course in about two more weeks! He joined our group for Mexican food lunch after golf. Delightful!
    This afternoon I'm joining friends to go to the 2:50 movie. One of the theatres is showing the old "Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid"! A great movie from about 25 years ago(?). It stars Robert Redford and Paul Newman. Can't wait to see it again!
    A great week- end to you all!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ISBALG, are you ever going to address the earnings report that says all the reps were laid off?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TECHFLASH
    Sucampo drops in-house sales team, focuses on new Amitiza use
    Nov 11, 2013, 4:03pm EST
    Bill Flook
    Washington Business Journal

Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc. has shed its entire in-house sales force and replaced it with a contract team, part of a shift in commercial strategy that puts greater focus on a new untapped market for its bowel drug Amitiza.

The Bethesda-based biotech let go of roughly 40 sales reps who were dedicated to selling the eye drug Rescula, Chief Financial Officer Cary Claiborne said in an interview Monday. The new contract sales team will instead spend most of its time selling Amitiza for opioid-induced constipation (OIC), a third indication for the company's flagship product that won FDA approval in April.

Amitiza, also approved for chronic idiopathic constipation and irritable bowel syndrome, has been sold for years through a rocky marketing partnership with Takeda Pharmaceuticals. The Maryland drug-maker last year lost its arbitration battle to cut ties with Takeda and has since sought to move beyond the old dispute.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://investor.proxy.sucampo.com/mo...d=1&id=2022498

In the third to last paragraph of this Sucampo 2014 4th Quater financials report it says:

Selling & Marketing expenses were $3.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2014 compared to $5.1 million for the same period of 2013, a decrease of 40%. Selling & Marketing expenses were $14.5 million for the full year of 2014 compared to $21.1 million for the same period of 2013, a decrease of 31%.The decrease for both periods was primarily due to the replacement of our U.S. in-house sales force with a lower-cost contract sales force in 2014. The decrease for the full year of 2014 included a $1.5 million non-cash write-off of RESCULA samples in 2013 that did not reoccur this year, partially offset by increased commercialization costs in 2014 for AMITIZA in Europe.

http://investor.proxy.sucampo.com/mo...=1&id=2022498R

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Checkmate ISBALG

Now don't show your punk ass around here anymore!