BDSI - addiction contract

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2014 at 5:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not the product that's the problem,
    it's MC coverage..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DUH.....you might want to explain that to DA, I'm not sure that he gets it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the heck happened today? Can you believe the B.S. we were handed? The e-mail that was sent out sums it up in a nutshell...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it's the product, and some of our reps never quit their old jobs and are double dipping.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart. This place is imploding. Even MS is getting desperate.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least 20 reps will leave or get let go by June 30... Trust is everything, we no longer have this. The board will soon find out that departure of reps with relationship will decrease sales both short and longterm .

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BDSI's top brass is a joke! Dave A comes from CSL in immunotherapy and knows shit about opioid dependence. That, coupled with the fact that he not inspiring and leads by intimidation and obviously is an ego maniac with an inferiority complex. Just another empty suit trying to make a name for himself in an industry that is saturated with people who just don't know how to inspire and lead......Mark S...understand this...the sales force is busting our A.. I mean we are really trying to grow volume. Does DA even understand the market access landscape? Please like the AP stated, preferred is the great equalizer and all three products are preferred by many plans.

I will go out and sell my heart out and continue to grovel day in and day out. Why? I actually believe Bunavail has superior qualities.....however in a non preferred position that means nothing. Mark...put us out of our miser and put DA in a rep role.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark says the sales force "flat out can't sell." First, that's not a very motivational message from the CEO, I would hope the CEO would have more faith in his sales force. Second, he really might want to take a look in the mirror while making this statement because its obvious from the performance of the stock that he hasn't done such a swell job at "selling" the company with investors. $16 to $7. What would happen if a sales person's territory tanked like this? Who would be to blame? I don't think the sales force caused the phase 3 trials to fail for k-gel. Could that possibly be the cause of some of this?

The forecasting has obviously been a joke, there has been 5 or 6 redo's up to this point. In what other business (other than maybe the TV weatherman) does one get to be wrong this much and still keep his job? So did DA just need someone to blame with this latest round of firings? Will the new Salix blood save the company? Maybe launching at Christmas wasn't a good idea? Maybe launching with no inventory wasn't a good idea? Maybe launching without ANY availability in retail wasn't a good idea? Bueller, Anyone? How many more times will bonus be delayed? What's next? Stay tuned.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also wonder:

If a doc writes a prescription, and the patient takes it to three pharmacies, and there is no inventory, then returns to the doc to get his old drug back, how long will this go on until the doc decides to stop trying? Could that have anything to do with soft sales? Or if the MC landscape is so barren, that the patients are forced to pay cash? Will making this situation better in Tennessee and Massachusetts make it go away in markets where there is no retail inventory, or MC coverage? Will running programs in already successful markets do anything other than increase the bonuses of the already earning reps with good markets for MC and pharmacy stocking? How will that help increase the national landscape?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop whining and make pharmacy calls. Are you seriously waiting for someone else to do it?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! I bet we never thought of those! Since we all have experience, and accomplishments, I bet we all just want to sit around and do nothing. You implication insults me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem with your product is....it just isn't that groundbreaking enough to get docs to switch. Same goes for Zubsolv, it is just a reformulated version of the old Suboxone tablet. The buccal thing just isn't that compelling. Docs are used to 16mg...not these goofy doses that Bunavail and Zubsolv have. And that is why both companies are not doing that well. Me-too products can work in other disease areas, but they don't seem to be working in opioid dependence treatment. The only reason Zubsolv hasn't been a complete flop is due to some managed care wins, where they probably gave their product away in terms of rebates to get on the formulary.

I do feel sorry for you reps that were promised the moon and are rewarded with a 1% national market share. But poor managed care coverage, terrible stocking screwups, all while going up against the market leader and pioneer in this field (at least in America), is not a good combination.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 2.0, 4.0, 6.0 would have been better for Bunavail....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, taking away those decimal points would have made ALL the difference. That would have completely solved all the problems. Drop a point 1, point 2, and point 3 and magically all insurance plans pay for Bunavail, magically all pharmacies stock the product, magically all docs are no longer averse to changing habits, and magically addicts are open to a major change in their lives.

Whoever made that post is a complete fool. That has to be one of the funniest and at the same time most absurd posts I've seen on here in a long time. Wow. I'm at a loss for words to describe how stupid that comment really is.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention that layoff rumors are running rampant at Home Office. The future looks very bleak here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps working 2 jobs insults me. Did HR check to see if people left their old jobs? I suggest they look into that, particularly on the east coast.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it funny that reps go thru stringent training about not writing emails...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A position is posted in Tennesee and a couple other areas. Honest feedback please on if I should pursue.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is a great job! You should apply.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you currently employed