wearing my GREEN JACKET to memorial day parade tomorrow

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2015 at 6:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet it will turn a lot of heads.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to my DM wearing a green jacket is just as significant as dying on the beach in Normandy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The respect level is amazing. Is it an Army or Marine green? Then stow it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: This is a very uplifting and patriotic action. Thanks you for your service and achievements. HR will forward your post to senior leadership. They will be more than pleased to know that one of their own is wearing the jacket of achievement in the parade.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe you fucking idiots are making such a mockery of a national holiday that recognizes the men and women that have given their lives so that you have the very freedom to be brainwashed by such a bumbling group of idiots. Your green jacket has earned you absolutely nothing compared to the fallen heroes who deserved to be honored.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ridiculous....smh...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am bringing a water gun filled with bleach to the parade. When I see a moron with a green jacket on, I am going to let him have it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats where you are wrong . the green jacket signifies those who made the true sacrifice to get into the trenches and get HCPs on board with our superior medicine. These are the men and women saving lives of patients. If i see a green jacket at the parade i will salute just as i would a serviceman. God, sacrifice s nd Forest. Amen.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You deserve to rot in hell for even comparing the two...even if you are making a joke. This is nothing to joke about. Let's see you get on the real front line.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked at schering plough many years ago and people who were president club winners were compared to navy seals. I though that was truly insulting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe I work for the same company let alone have to have any association with these types of people.
    Today is about honoring Americas war dead.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you believe the military protects our freedom then you are the brainwashed fool

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me 5 minutes in a padded room with an asshole like yourself. How about if we just hand you off to an ISIS cell and let them take care of you. Disgraceful display!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post just shows an idiot that is so out of touch with the whole meaning of what is going on here. To make fun and comparison of the "Green Jacket" with American Men and Women dying overseas, in a call of duty, is incredibly disgraceful. Hey Asshole, learn to know when to make a joke and show respect, your choice here was a complete mistake!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: This thread is going downhill fast. We wish to honor ALL our Servicemen on this day, they are the true heroes. Many have made the ultimate sacrifice defending our freedom, many came home with serious injuries. Let's always remember what this day is about. Like the poster said, do nottake this day lightly, nor disrespect the sacrifices made on our behalf. Yes there are many parades today, and thankfully many servicemen are now working with us. Those that achieved P Club should wear their Green jackets with honor, if they so chose.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My mother is so proud of me she even hangs a green star in the front window.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To poster #16...again, sad.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds to me you are just angry you can't win the coveted green jacket and the prestige you get with it. Any dumb fool can enlist in the military and go fight a meaningless war in the middle east, it takes skill and brains to earn a green jacket!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. I am embarrassed I work at a company where people think this. Ito ask a person who served and you will be put in your place
    Or to put it in simple terms for your idiotic brain think of it this way. No one has had a partner killed because they were selling Vybriid. Soldiers have seen their friends killed serving America.
    Finally, here is a challenge which you are probably to spineless to undertake. On your sales calls today, stop by the VA. Go look at what these people have gone through. Then brag to them about your polyester jacket. I would say you would feel shamed but I doubt your ego and ignorance could be dented
    As for me? I have 2 of the Green Jackets and neither compares to the sacrifice our dead veterans have given

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Board participants"...Why continue to even respond to person? Seriously?