Dermatology Contract with Onset

Discussion in 'On Call' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know anything about this contract or the client company, Onset? Are the territories huge? How are managers?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Products are an absolute joke. All me-too products put into a foam. Nothing innovative or different at all. You'll never be able to compete with other companies, especially with reps who have established relationships. Yes, territories are huge.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onset is a real joke! No idea what in the world they are doing. Throw it out there and see if it sticks. No marketing plan, no budget, no sales! Bottom line, worst contract I have ever been on. The company has no idea.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke to the On Call recruiter, and she said that although the territories are large, that Onset is very family friendly, so they want you home every night. How does that work when you have an entire state????? Also, the DM for the position is out of Florida....any input on him/her?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure who the mgr is out of fla?? The company has been around for a little over 2 years and they have turned over almost every rep position in the short period of time including 2 different regional mgrs. We are shocked that the company is still afloat! The parent company coligium is dumping $$ into this project and it seems to be going nowhere. I know jobs are tough, though this is a nowhere job and you are given a small time frame to make it work, if not they have no problem cutting you loose. Bad cycle here. not reccomended at all. Good luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice people at this company - products are in crowded markets with generics which is tough to get business but you are not micro managed by managers. You work your day and get to go home.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you must be a real loser to be on this board becuase if you do not know the FL manager you must not work here anymore.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What area are you interviewing for?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the others have said, stay away from this one. It is going nowhere fast.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've seen companies like this come and go - and yes, you will go. But we all know for mgt that's the plan; cash in on a very nice buyout, and move on to the next tiny pharma hoping for the same.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The straight up scouting report here is "not a good career move" The company is not family oriented. That is total BS! They have shelled out so much money over the past few years and the products are just not producing. so it is always the reps fault for not selling. The above posters are telling it like it is......the positions have rolled over 2 to 3 times in almost every territory. The couple of reps that are still around were in bed with the original CEO. MH. This is not to bash anyone , it's the truth and you have to wonder what in the world is going on here?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on? Not impressed with my manager or his boss at all.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager is a job hopper and a jerk. This place is a joke. I'll milk it for as long as I can.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does that statement say about you?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That I have a huge gigantic cock!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

loser

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't waste your time. They're pathetic and all you'd be selling would be reformulated me too products every 6 months. No docs will take you seriously. They're a joke in the derm world.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Umm, Every one has a me too product, that is all of derm sales of today. Very small company but woudln't say a joke