Nutrition position details

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2014 at 1:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone share real information on the new postings for the Nutrition expansion? I would love to know salary ranges and details about the position. I know most of the posts are not helpful on here, and I am not looking for opinions about how much you don't like your mgr. or this company. Just trying to figure out if the money validates me leaving my current job. I have been in pharma for a long time and am aware of most people use this website. I just hope someone can be helpful for a change. thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay At your current job! Was just wondering, How does Taco Bell pay you, weekly or bi weekly?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please excuse the last poster. Far too many nasty insecure people here. We made the mistake of putting a high value on the hiring of dietitians, that quite often can't sell. They are a strange group that feels threatened easily. I can assure you that a few will be on your team. Watch your back. The toilet is well overdue for a good flush. The company is good. The job is enjoyable. Base 70-80K. Bonus is lame at 2-5K per qtr. pension and profit sharing though. It comes down to your manager. Trust your gut instincts with that one and go with it. Good luck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't take the job Try ADC at Abbvie they are hiring if you're proud enough

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is you a fool

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't do it- unless you want to check your selling skills at the door.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you a homosexual

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so would $ 20K/year in bonus really put a rep at the high end of IC for this posotion?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and don't expect to get that much

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It depends on the goal/bonus plan which changes annually. Last year it was very possible to reach that. This year it is unlikely that more than a small handful will reach that. Many will receive nothing at all...................that is unless they modify it like has been done.

Bottom line: Don't count on the bonus to be a significant part of your income.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So it sounds like the best reps income wise make about 90-95 per year with base and bonus? Is there room to get a higher base than 80? That just seems like a pretty low bonus payout and I know most people don't make the max 5K per quarter. I can't imagine they get very much good talent to join with that low of an income level.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point don't think they care since a good amount of reps have an RD(Diet) background
    and they were not making close to 90k.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try Diabetes Care (ADC). Base pay is the highest at Abbott, around $90k to start. Bonuses run $20k, plus about $10k profit sharing and, if you play your cards right, stock options. In 5 years you can be making a cool $150k, all in. Best thing about ADC is doc's don't see you. All you have to do is drop off samples and get sig's. Basically a part time job. Hardest thing is going to the national sales meetings and force-laughing at the dumb jokes.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does any one know Sally the hiring manager in Wisconsin? Can you give me some background on her? Good to work for?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes she was involved in that ponzi scheme involving the forged company tax returns last year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that Sally Goroun de Rosas?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay is crumb level here for reps

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think the choices for these jobs go to the young babes. The cute kitchen brigade. Gals wanting to get away from the mundane and the jello and string beans.

From what I see the demise of this group is that they're not sales chicks. Don't know how to sell or bring home the business..

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sally Goroun da Roses...................clever!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pms division, we know it.