Poor q1 results!!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2014 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax, the sales drop is from dropped coverage. The drugs gsk make and has coming out are great. If anyone gets dropped sales will drop, just got to play the game. Pricing is the enemy and once we figure out not to out price ourselves we will be fine.

Suck it up take a dip in the price and let's crush it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice mind rot. Did you get a COT checked for posting such mind-numbing drivel?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, looks like the reps have let the company down yet again. Our reps have got to be THE most ineffective in the business!! We have given you all the tools necessary to produce, and you have failed. The only solution is more training, especially role playing. Each and every one of you needs to be evaluated on your selling skills on a weekly basis!

How do you feel letting a drug like Symbicort eat your lunch! WE ARE GSK! We take backseat to nobody! Yes, it's definitely time for some very intensive training.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In today's market environment and probably going forward even brandd pharmaceuticals are viewed by the payers as commodity. AZ and Merck recently validated that perspective with their willingness to cut WAC price to grow sales volume. JB has shown he partially understands that with the recent Federal Market contract offering. But quickly turned that on its head with the pricing of The two new COPD meds! One step forward and two steps back; GSK is getting nowhere real fast!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We deserve the results we are seeing. When sales teams are not incentivized on selling then guess what - you won't get much sales. If not for price increases our performance would be horrid - reality is we can't keep chasing price because other plans/payers will get pissed and do the same thing ESI has done. Not to mention the pain a generic symbicort will create in the near future. Our current respiratory products and the pipeline is great but the strategy and ability of reps to deliver value is lacking - its called bad leadership in multiple ranks - ppv, marketing, and sales.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #26 is on the ball!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you feel the need to pump up your own posts all the time. Do you have a self esteem problem.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will both of the generic versions of Spiriva and Symbicort be available in the US?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Symbicort sometime in 2014, Combivent sometime in 2015, Spiriva first patents up in March of 2014 but not real clear when you google.

In your mind what will the payers want to cover?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your excuse this time?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My BeHaviors on my COTs show I'm exceptional. All of these tests are accelerating growth right?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I love the PF Incentive Program. I run out and sample then go home and study. This is a true and honest statement. This is what the majority of reps are currently doing. Senior leadership needs to get their heads out of the clouds and realize that their project is a failure. I'm so cool with not being paid on sales. Pay me to go out and do my job which is being in front of the customers and truly being Patient First. If you do the right thing sales will follow. Did Jack and his team uncover Express Scripts Explicit need and follow through with GSK approved customer focused solutions? Is that a behavior somewhere on a COT? I give both Jack and DC a foundational. So which proficiency level would they fall in? I know people who have lost their jobs and been chased on of the company due to PF. Believe me no one in Senior Leadership positions will face off and tell DC that we are on the wrong course and we need to revamp PF and how we work with our external matrix partners. (Is that a COT behavior?)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stock market will be the force that stops these clowns in management. CEOs only listen when the stock price gets hit. They destroyed the stock today which is a first and a huge sign that Wall St is getting restless. If that continues Witty will be gone and the company will change direction.

It's all about the money in any business. The board will take action and heads will roll if GSK continues to fail to execute and the shares get hit. I guarantee you that 7% sell off today sent shivers through RTP.