our stock dropped to 48....HELLO

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time for Witty to go????????????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not my fault. I am doing all the teleconferences required of me. Teleconferences are what's important, right? I also make sure I accomplish the 15 metrics attached to every call I make. After all, what's really important isn't it? The stock should be rocking since we have so many KPI's to accomplish.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a moronic post! Stock back to 55 in a few months. Relax loser!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on what? Give me one logical reason.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because GSK still has a few countries left it has not bribed and they will be low hanging fruit to raise sales!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You realize our stock is rated as a "buy" from the WSJ? You realize that any partnership would / could turn things around very quickly? You realize that there are things you are not privy too? You realize that Tanzeum is the first of many biologic medicines we will promote within the next five years? Relax home boy! Stock back to 55 by October.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/07/24/were-there-any-silver-linings-in-glaxosmithkline-s.aspx

Analysts are laughing at GSK. Definitely not a buy. Watch the video.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just watched the link on motley fool.com. Wow! I thought the Respiratory division was safe. By the sounds of the two analysts (young punks but seem bright enough), GSK is in a world of hurt! I have a question for everyone out there. If Breo and Anoro are only selling roughly 20 million dollars per year and Advair is set to expire, why do they have territories with two reps in them? why do we have HAMs/CAMs? Honestly, this is concerning. I sure hope management has something up their sleeve.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yeah!

That's how we have been rolling for years!