Can't Stop Laughing!!!!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#19 is back , not knowing the difference between " your " and " you're " .......very ghetto and evidently never a pharmaceutical rep ! haha

In sales 39 years and never told to do anything illegal or unethical. Ask the Wellcome people what they thought of Glaxo when they took over.......

By the way, the Glaxo people were saved by the takeover by SKB......they were the conquering heros and saved Glaxo.....SKB were the true salespeople customers loved and not cocky and arrogant !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK #20. BACK OFF with the criticism of SK&F. I started with them in '87. I made it through the Beecham merger(SKB) and the Glaxo merger (GSK). I was fortunate enough to retire as this industry began its slide. SK&F was a fine company that appreciated and valued its people. The M & A firms stole its soul. I've heard the same from Glaxo Heritage friends. If you have the history, look at the timeline. When did the pension change? When did metrics become the new mantra? When was the de-selection? When was the buyout? When did patient first come in? Pointing fingers is....pointless. Grow up....things have changed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simple thing to do. Your JOB. The testing should be at the bottom of list of priorities going forward. IC has moved toward your customer call GOALS and districts are competing. So book your appointments and make calls. If your district doesn't achieve sales calls goals, your DSM is gonna hit the "NOT meeting expectations" button. Won't matter how well you did on your simulation fool. Trust me. Make your calls and SELL something. The salary with QTRLY bonuses are great compensation for sales call goals and in most territories achievable.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That G shit ain't silent no more is it ...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody does their job anymore. Numbers don't matter. Just stay home and study for tests. Its fun now. No repercussions. Just stay home and lie about calls and relax.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Basically agree with you, but testing cannot be at the bottom because it can lead to PIP and then pink slip. Management needs to make the testing less of a priority, that will allow us to do our jobs better. This is no joking matter.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

40% of the IC plan is testing. What crack are you smoking?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plenty of reps don't know the difference between your and you're.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many times are you going to use that line?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my, did I hit a hot spot ? I will until we weed out the uneducated people who post on here............they certainly are not reps !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears the educated people are the ones that have driven the company into the ground. Stock down 25% near 52 week lows. Being educated sure isn't good at teaching you how to run a company.

Billions of dollars share value lost in less than a week. Nice job you Ivy League grads!!!! Lol

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big pharma rep here. If 40% of my payout was testing i would spend 40% of my day studying. Do you guys just film the test from your iphones? To create a data base of questions? Seems like an example of "the home office can never win" people will always find a way to keep their jobs