Wes Wheeler/Tim Arendt-Twin Destroyers??

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2004 at 10:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said. Not falling for this 'I may be offered job at Marken' bs. People who research new companies check their websites, if you have been directed to this discussion, you are aware of the real deal MKN. Cant believe anyone would fall for this.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been in this industry for years. I am very well aware of this forum from past industry experience. No BS here.

If the companies' website is your only research tool, good luck for the rest of your career. If you simply Google WW's name this conversation is the FIRST result on google. Rather I am employed or not I don't see how that makes a difference. I do not see an advantage for me being either one.

I would rather learn the corporate culture now then later. If I'm attacked for asking simple questions while trying to stay anonymous...that's your provocative.

I wouldn't think that simply asking, "What are the chances of having a job with this company in 12 months?" would attract so much heat.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are explaining yourself too much for someone with no agenda. Find another place to fish for information. Nobody is fooled by these posts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been in the industry for years but need this forum to get inside info ? People who been in industry for years get hired by recommendation and know inside info before formal offer is submitted to them. Sorry.....still smell bs

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from this company.
    Do you understand WW is just there to make 1.5 million a year plus an exit bonus on sale.
    There is no futur.
    Ariette was supposed to bring sales and nothing happened in 4 years.
    Sasha is on his way out and will leave soon. It is even not a news....... Who can stand this dutch, swiss, french, whatever girl ?
    Ernest has already received two offers from the competition and we should have 5 to 6 new resignations by the end of summer.

6. Not leaving

Not leaving Guest

Sasha on his way out? Wow I wasn't aware. You are sure you are talking about the Sascha heading BD Europe? Always wonder about the quality of information posted here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said. This board seems to be infested with whiners. Anyone that says one decent thing about MKN and they get pounded.

WW needs to go yes.If MKN does it bought out it will be by another private investment firm.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you simply google WW's name on CafePharma you come up with multiple tracks dedicated to the little guy. None of course are favourable and all fairly consistent in tone and direction and loathing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the poster...if you are truly seeking employment at Marken and they see these posts from you, it might not sit very well. They will surely know who you are. Last year there was a situation with this board in particular- namely that Wes Wheeler sent out a boneheaded internal email prematurely announcing a partnership with a client. After the internal email was posted on here by an unknown internal source, the client got pissed off and threatend to cancel agreement.

Marken contacted Cafe Pharma to have email removed, and I believe tried to track down the employee that posted the email unsucessfully, and explored if any legal action was warranted.

Hey, Dooa and the legal dept. have to do SOMETHING productive? Lol.

Now Marken people troll this board for info.

They wont admit it, but Wes and his minions are on here like sad, sad voyeurs.

Haha!

Losers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the poster...if you are truly seeking employment at Marken and they see these posts from you, it might not sit very well. They will surely know who you are. Last year there was a situation with this board in particular- namely that Wes Wheeler sent out a boneheaded internal email prematurely announcing a partnership with a client. After the internal email was posted on here by an unknown internal source, the client got pissed off and threatend to cancel agreement.

Marken contacted Cafe Pharma to have email removed, and I believe tried to track down the employee that posted the email unsucessfully, and explored if any legal action was warranted.

Hey, Dooa and the legal dept. have to do SOMETHING productive? Lol.

Now Marken people troll this board for info.

They wont admit it, but Wes and his minions are on here like sad, sad voyeurs.

Haha!

Losers.

11. Serious

Serious Guest

To all the whiners, exMarken and disappointed Losers,

Amazing to see how much time and effort you put on this board. I'm also surprised about some of the information. Some right, but mainly they are wrong or simple lies. Marken is turning and getting a structure. Something you simply don't want to or cannot accept.

Enjoy the weekend

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prerogative

You aint up for no promortion bitch !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Companies who do well don't have to justify themselves on forums. Furthermore no one should be worried if what us whiners and losers gave to say .... Or should they ?
    Keep your bs of ' turning' and ' getting structure' in the same pile of s..t where we have left ' make it happen'& ' final push '
    Enjoy your weekend and don't swear it @ happily working for competitor

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even when you wrote this you didn't believe it :)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's also amazing to see that you are a bigger loser for being a Marken employee TROLL looking at this board like a sad voyeur.

"Marken is turning and getting a structure"

You pathetic loser. this was said three years ago, and you were probably the one saying it.

Numbers don't lie. Check the scoreboard.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Wes Wheeler/Tim Arendt-Aubrey

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, what happened ??? I heard 6 more employees has left.
    Can anybody give more details as nothing was sent by ww

20. WAB

WAB Guest