"We've got a WINNER"

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your post suggests that you left resporatory to join CVMU to sell Tanzeum. Hard to believe...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not a PR person so please do not try to label me as such. But my experience was positive on Friday. Not really sure how that equates to sales yet. Encouraging none the less. But why is it that the person who keeps calling everyone a "PR Boy" is always wishing for the worst? My personal approach is this...I can leave and join another company or...I can make the best of my situation. Is it perfect here at gsk? No. Far from it with all these ridiculous tests and COTs. But I choose to be here. Gotta tell ya, Tanzeum was received well by the six docs I spoke with. Time will tell. Oh, and just so you know, this is my first post to this conversation. Not sure why that idiot keeps thinking people are replying to themselves. Cross your fingers people. If this drug doesn't make it, we will all be gone...SVPs, RVPs, RBMs, TSMs, all of us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HSAM and Tanzeum will be more fun to sell than respiratory portfolio.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing is more pathetic than a company hiring an undercover flag-waver to post fake comments on an anonymous web site. They all do it, and they're very easy to spot.

The fact that OUR flag waving fool couldn't even see fit to change his/her writing style or to space his comments out a bit is simply hilarious. I am embarrassed for us today.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the hired " excitement" goons are Chinese- nobody writes like this except English as a second language stooges.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2nd day on pavement. OMG. Top customers who are never an easy sell. Common denominator: good data, great company, and looking forward to a differ choice. Green light!!!!

ohhh, btw posts 22,23,37,39,44,45 "don't be hatin" I know you are jealous. Must have to take one of those needles from the other co. right up the keester ;) am i right? lol

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing more pathetic that spending your life on this board making the same stupid complaining posts over and over again along with the lame PR references. If you are such a miserable turd, just quit already.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#44 got to be with competitor co. no doubt....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP got it right. This has all the signs of a winner! Let's not take our eye off the ball. We'vegot them on there heels and it's only day two of launch. YEEEEHAAAAAA!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome! Oh wow! Like totally freak me out!
    Tanzeum sure is number 1!

Gimme a G!
    Gimme a S!
    Gimme a K!
    What's that spell?
    SUCCESS! Yay!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are just happy to have something that is meaningful to sell. We have been in such negative state since the CIA. Now we have a product that is being well received? Damn right we are cheering! In case you didn't know, this is our job. It's what we do for a living. So much nicer when you have a quality product with great pricing! So hell yeah! I am pumped!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, change of direction for us in the filed. More importantly, a focused well thought out launch that will be very successful. No time for crying about the IR, COT, simulations or any of that overblown MCE stuff. Now we are fully engaged in our very busy chronic patient. This is what we have needed for the last 3 years. Upper mgt leave us ALONE.

Hey, "Mr. Perhaps" perhaps you can join the squad, bet you'd look great in spandex shorts.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like DeeDee has taken the gloves off! I'm not sure whether to laugh or laugh real hard. "This is what we have needed for the last 3 years. Upper mgt leave us Alone." Ooooo, your so good....making it seem like you're an actual sales person by talking about needing something to sell and yet being so belligerent by telling mgt to leave us alone. So convincing! I have goose pimples just thinking about how so many non-disgruntled, cheerleading type GSK reps are on CAFEPHARMA everyday. Here's a hint...there aren't any. The positive posts here supporting this racist, bigoted company are from an HR/PR firm or actual GSK HR worms. Reread this whole thread all at once. When you do you'll get the same vibe I did. The posts are over the top "cheerful" and have a tinge of "belligerence toward mgmt" for that attempt at believability.

It's ironic that GSK leadership is so hopelessly disconnected from the people they lead and that it also shows in the amateurish, disconnected posts on this thread. Go ask any respiratory rep who just launched Breo and Anoro. Were we "so excited" to sell Anoro after Breo disintegrated? Not at all. This thread highlights how out of touch Dierdre and here minions are relative to thinking people would buy this pathetic attempt at righting this Costa Concordia (look it up) called GSK.

Gutter snipes.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about you get through one of these cheers without an ESL spelling or grammar error. These posts are getting to be disturbing, look how stupid management thinks we are. "Ignore the man behind the curtain..."

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tuesday, gotta love it. Customers will prescribe. Talk to all your key nurses and place samples on top shelf of the frig. Stay positive my friends. Some real angry peeps on this site and very jealous of any GSK success. Just have fun ;)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the angry desperate one my good friend. Just have fun? Are you out of your mind? Stock down again today. 1 penny from 52 week low. Keep typing PR clown. I get a good chuckle everytime I see your pathetic cheerleading posts.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yay sample placement! Because regardless what prescribing decision was made by a licensed medical clinician after the patient assessment a well placed sample will override sound medical judgement. Yay Hippocratic Oath: First, do no harm. Then look for pretty, well organized samples. Yay!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of posts deleted on this thread, and many were appropriate. What is going on with cafepharma to warrant this?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just don't get the negative comments by some. The product appears to be strong right out of the gate. Much better that either Anoro or Breo. So why do you have to keep focusing on the negative? I for one am excited to have a product that my docs and staff want to talk about. I am excited that for once (yes once) the company came into the market with a pricing advantage vs both victor and bydurion. Anoro and Breo came in at parity to Advair. If you don't like the direction the company has gone...LEAVE! If you are worried about a re-org...FIND ANOTHER GIG! I am not a PR person nor a kool aide drinker. I am just enjoying the moment. If we are lucky this product will do well. What's the harm in that. Haters gotta chill out. Tanzeum should be great! By the way, nausea in the A/E section is playing out great! Docs saying victor has a lot a nausea. YEEEEEEEHAAAAA!!!!!!!