Its all a conspiracy

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 5:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ninety "something" percent of the time I try to do expense reports, speaker forum stuff, work in CMT, review Dashboard, enter calls, ePDP, etc... the system I am trying to use to get work done does not work. I have come to the realization that these systems do not work for a reason and that is to frustrate everyone. "They" know we will eventually get admin required work accomplished because the majority of my colleagues have an exceptional work ethic. If it means taking up holidays and weekends, we will get it done. We just cannot get it done during regular working hours. It IS a conspiracy!!!! Google always works, EBAY always works, and my online banking site ALWAYS works, but not GSK systems. They are designed NOT to work. What a joke. There is a bunch of psychos and cocaine addicts running the company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it makes anyone feel better, I am a gray hair from the RTP area, retired in sales a few years ago.............after the merger, many of the sites would freeze up or go down, especially when you were taking a required test. Many of us lost it when a timed test would drop off or freeze ! We thought then it was IT monkeying with us !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once you don't care anymore and you call their bluff and do nothing you realize they got nothing on you. More and more people are just not working anymore. No incentive too. GSK is helpless to stop it. Company is starting to rot from the inside out. Corruption and lies never result in success.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corruption and lies do not lead to success.
    Just ask Kellie Fisher.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good grief next you'll start to claim that the traffic on the roads is caused by GSK.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank goodness I was able to take the buyout and retire in 2010. Since then, I took a pharma sales position with another company.....I definitely agree with the belief that there is a plan in place to keep all pharma reps dissatisfied, either with the pay, management or working conditions. It causes us to self-regulate. We are successful and happy or we leave, causing an automatic reset of personnel. Have you ever noticed that everything goes well when your numbers are good? The message is clear, sell or leave. Lots of managers have worked with other companies..they bring their earlier experiences and training with them. The business cards are different, but the management styles have converged.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to confess that this same thought has crossed my mind. Could it ALL be mistakes or incompetence instead?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. It all takes up much more time than necessary. I have an office day each week and I cannot finish tasks due to system inefficiencies!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you drive a ford escape you could say the cars don't work either!!!! Hahahaha!