GSK gets "FTL" Failure to Launch award.

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2014 at 10:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the Cafepharma Annual Awards GSK got the #1 spot for failure to launch BREO!!! It was noted that GSK has done the best job ever in the history of pharma to demotivate reps from any possible motivation to sell. The sales numbers are reflective as if the sales team did not exist touted a leader of the management team.

GSK plans to maintain its leadership in FTL launching Anoro in 2014 with a major "PF" Patient First initiative focused on increased rep testing and new specific COTS that will eliminate any remaining efforts to sell or increase product growth.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does GSK have any competition for FTL? They might just be in a league of there own.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Anoro sell $1,000,000 in 2014???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to call "ROTO ROUTER" ....Anoro poopo will flush down the drain with the rest of the GSK pipeline.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS JUST IN!!!! ANORO LAUNCH DELAYED!!! Seriously, not sure for how long, but it should be announced today. Come on, someone should lose their job over this, but ofcourse they are going to spin it as a "good thing". So sad that such a great company has been ruined :(

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

April fools?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOPE - It's for REAL!! Start rescheduling your lunch inservices

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never have seen so much incompetence I'm my 30 year career.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how long is the delay?
    reason?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing med center hot topics call today. They are clueless trying to act as if Anoro is for hospitals. Get a 50% share in the community with primary care and pulms and then worry about hospitals for gods sake. Totally clueless and non-transparent!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just rescheduled my #1 office. First opening January 2015!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could care less when they launch! I am not paid to sell drugs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teammates I am very proud to stand here with you and so honored by the "FTL" award. Its all your work and commitment to COTS,simulations,assessments,MCE and Patient First that has made this all possible.

Teammates I ask you all to continue on the same course as we launch Anoro and keep the "FTL" award at GSK.

I am the leader of "FTL" I am GSK.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a leader at GSK. I am FTL.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This organization sold Billions with a capital B 30, 20, even 15 years ago. Routing was done by local rep and maybe a counterpart. Engaging in insightful dialogue and focusing on features and benefits was the agenda to the field. Again, made the company BILLIONS! Not all the products were novel. Many were "me too" product and made...BILLIONS!! New leadership and a CIA and we get, MCE, patient first and COTs. See why we can't launch? Very simple. Get rid of leadership and get back to the basics (ethically not the used car SKB approach) and we can succeed. Very simple plan. Give it a try, couldn't do any worse than with the approach we are taking now.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In addition to the "FTL" now GSK gets the "FTS" FAILURE TO SELL award for Advair!

Next weeks strategic plan...stay home and prepare for more tests!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love to see competitors with nothing in the pipeline posting BS. This isn't an GSK rep post. Try not to turn GREEN. The waters a bit Merkie

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG PR BOY....long term GSKer here....but not much more than rusted crud coming out the GSK pipeline

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank dieldre for this situation.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TANZEUM A NEW FTL AWARD RECIPIENT