Were There Any Silver Linings in GlaxoSmithKline Stock's Earnings Failure?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 11:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/07/24/were-there-any-silver-linings-in-glaxosmithkline-s.aspx

Pretty sad. The analysts are laughing at GSK. What really got me is where they laugh at GSK when they mention one GSK success is Oncology coming in at 42% growth and GSK is selling it to Novartis. Then they say they are buying Novartis Vaccines which declined at -14%.

Now add Syria to the bribery list (WSJ today) dating back to 2010. Who was CEO then? Oops, same guy. LOSS OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL???

The analysts also said there are questions if the GSK name in China is so bad that it should sell its products under another name.

You keep thinking we've hit bottom. . . .Not

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm

I'm thinking if your a CEO and analysts are laughing at your moves, your days are numbered.

That's embarrassing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry Einstein......you are no intelligent post...."if your a CEO...." WRONG....."if you are a CEO...." or " if you're a CEO " CORRECT

go back to school kid.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PR Guy - When you cannot fight the argument you go after the grammar. I've seen it in other posts by you. Nice try but I would rather have bad grammar and be right than have good grammar and not have anything intelligent to say.

What do you have to say of the content of the link from the original post? If you have something, that would be a good contribution. The analysts are ridiculing GSK and all you can do is make fun of a poster's punctuation. Pretty pathetic.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crickets from the PR rep. Haha

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sad for a once might company

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Silver Lining