How to clean up the mess?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2014 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) Witty and DC go to pasture. Gone!
    2) Who wants the job and can do it really well - who knows but better find him or her fast
    3) Cost containment across the board - operating expenses reined in which probably means reorg unavoidable
    4) ReOrg sales organization and its incentive structure - keep it simple - the less complexity across the board the better
    5) We have to pump up the sales of new products and slow the decline of Advair if at all possible at this point
    6) Aggressive discounting of our meds a possibility to try and win back business

I don't profess to be a CEO Mr. PR boy so if you have something constructive on how to clean up this mess other than I should leave please offer up solutions. The sales teams did not make this mess but we play a key part in cleaning it up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for suggestions. I'll bring it up with Andrew right away. I will also recommend that you are the first to be downsized. It's obvious that you are not happy. Until then, keep the suggestions coming. - PR Boy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot one - get rid of 3rd party vendors like Javelin (pt first vendor) that have cost this organization huge amounts of money ($10's of millions) and morale.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One way to clean up the mess is to give the reps descent products to sell...Looks like Tanzeum is going to be a hit! Right on! PR-Boy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pass it through the elliptica joy-delivery system