Can we all agree the social experiment has failed?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2014 at 6:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK needs a top down house cleaning. It's not the sales reps fault we are where we are. I have never seen a more incompetent executive management team than O have in the past 5 years. These clowns have had plenty of opportunity to right the ship and they have failed at EVERY junction. The CIA is an excuse. Plenty of companies operate under a CIA these days yet they succeed. The CIA is a smokescreen for the failure of our leaders. Additionally, the executive team says if you don't like it then leave, how about YOU leave. I have seen better run outhouses than this cesspool.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enema!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management are a bunch of f...ups but having said that They are doing exactly what was asked of them. Find a way to keep US pharma alive. Seriously folks. I hate PF too But in order to continue to do business in the US this was the only option. Kiss the FDA's butt!!!! Hello that is exactly what GSK management has been doing. Yes in sales you are paying the price, the price for sins committed so long ago. If you would reflect on the bigger picture perhaps you could see this as a big joke!!!! learn to like your job. You haven't left yet for good reason. You know you can't make better money anywhere else and you are not chained to a desk. Every morning you have a choice. Like it or leave it. The choice is always yours.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with the last post. But how long can we sustain a field force the size of ours with Advair two years away from a generic and losing market share daily. Breo and Anoro are failing miserably. Tanzeum is a wait and see...even if it hits its goals it will only generate $400 million per year. How can we go on like this under this CIA? How long until a re-structure is announced? Or do you believe the rumor that GSK cannot have an official downsizing as part of the CIA?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CIA has nothing to do with downsizing. GSK just happy to be operating in US. Shareholders ,board of directors all riding it out. It's totally out of anyone's control until CIA expires. They will mitigate losses along the way as best they can. I personally can't stand DC but she has been given a task and she is performing to the boards expectations. It's so much bigger than you or I will ever know. So relax, enjoy the job, play the game and stop stressing about sales numbers,bonus and tests. For right now it is what it is. No one is out to get you, piss you off, fire you etc. but they will downsize to stop the bleed if need be. It's a business nothing more.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree, the lost of Advair on ESI is not a result of a sin of the past. That is a current management screw up.