Analysts have a good laugh about GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2014 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fellow GSK'ers, bend over and pucker up behind you. We're about to be sacrificed by Andrew and the BoD. The only way they can show value is to sell not just a few shelves of the store, but the whole store itself. I'm guessing we're going to ride off into the sunset like our former colleagues from Parke-Davis, Warner Lambert, Pharmacia, Sugen, Wyeth...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, that is how the cookie crumbles. And - it will - crumble.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so fast. Prediction #1: 3rd and 4th Qtr are going to be successful with the respiratory line, momentum of the freight train catching speed and barreling down the mountain to the station, stand on the Orange platform. Fact #2: Diabetes will be very successful, planning paid off, kicking it into high gear. Big upset, so wear the GSK ball cap. Wouldn't want you to get sunburn. Apply SPF and watch out, u may just turn a little orannnge.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow - what planet do you live on? Are you from VA and friends with ex-Governor Bob McDonnell? He also lived in a fantasy world that is now crumbling around him as he is tried by the feds. The only train that GSK represents is the slow motion train wreck that we all see happening because of grossly incompetent management who haven't kept their eyes on the ball. They have also been living in a fantasy world where their idiotic strategies were supposed to save the company, but only made things worse.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock in $46 range, the train is crashing!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back to Abbott board you troll from ACCS .. Fired and Pissed is what you are
    get a job bum ! Phila/ S. Jersey territory team hated you !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I'm gonna have to trade in my GSK baseball cap for one with Pfizer's blue oval. Any guesses on how many of our senior managers will be retained by Big Blue? Maybe they'll be reassigned to the Eastern Siberia territory.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any employee holding stock or options should hope for a takeover. Only way to get stock up in price now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Short term gain - my stock goes up. Long term loss - my job! I'm not hoping for a takeover like senior management who will make deals that ensure they come off well.