TREVOR GETTING FIRED ???

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2011 at 10:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an ex-Novartis Development employee, can some one tell me who is the HR person referred to in the note? My contact with them years ago was pretty positive.... but then Ron was still in a position of influence.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uh, to all the naysayers - TM definitely hit the jackpot. He made mistkes but everyone does. It could be worse - let's hope that isn't going to happen

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trevor was just another useful fool in the big concert. He is used up now. Next one please.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best of Luck GERD-A !!!

....now that your bed-fellow is moving to Seattle

I wonder what you will do to survive the countless of BPO incidents that have been filed against you....so call "Human" Resources Queen of Developement !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BPO cases in Novertis don't get pursued at her level.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BPO's double standards !

typical !!!

7. Curioused

Curioused Guest

Hey, everyone - I had the opportunity to meet Trevor recently and actually thought he was lovely. Is he really that detested at Novartis? "Heartless"? "Cold"? Really?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never heard of him........

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guy had the interpersonal skills of an iguana. From a career standpoint he was also similar as he just sat on a rock and picked people off as they came by.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was cold as a fish and pretty incapable re: the ever increasing complex business of drug development. Absolutely zero awareness of compliance. No loss to the company. They should have let him join Roche a couple of years ago.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only problem with that is that we may end up finally locking up a majority in Roche one day and he would have damaged our future asset. We already own a good chunk of it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the only hope you vipers have left

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true, so true