Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all honesty, new management shouldn't even waste their time even considering RM for replacing S.S. RM is all about RM, she wouldn't even know where to start. After speaking with the consultants a few weeks ago, I hope they got the message that she needs to go. I just hope everyone else was as honest. It's time to continue replacing all of the incompetent product managers as well. Just don't make them a regional manager, the current failure is bad enough.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After speaking with the consultants a few weeks ago

What consultants? Are they contacting us in the field? Asking what?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow....RM reads this. Hopefully you will be gone when everything is said and done. You have no right to be in sales management at any level.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The decision has been made on RM? Follow-up from the consultants sounds like they have gotten it right.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the decision? She is a survivor. Despite her lack of knowledge she continues to remain employed. She will continue to be employed in some capacity. Probably as a national CABU sales director with the RM's reporting to her.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hope they get rid of her. The company can only do better without her. Maybe in her place they will bring back Dan Birch. That would go from bad to worse.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dan Birch. where did that toxic blob of ineptitude end up?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure. Does anyone know where Birch went?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

History Channel is airing a reality series called "Swamp People." Birch is the stand in for the snake.