I sold my Merck stock today…Held it for a long, long time...

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2014 at 1:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU MERCK…

I don't care if the stock pays a dividend and keeps on going up…I am so glad
    to finally wash my hands of the putrid, toxic residue that is Merck..

Sold all my shares…

Your company is corrupt and is only propped up from failure by the huge cash
    reserves you enjoy due to insane margins…

Merck, you are a pathetic shell of the once great, honorable company you were...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did the same thing a couple months ago!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You never had any stock....you are just a message board loser posting stupid drivel!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to but...my Merck stocks have gone up by 50% in 5 years. Money speaks and I am a realist.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take your profit then fool!! You see how poorly Merck is managed, (or more appropriately mis-managed.)

You have confidence in the future of Merck? Seriously?

This company messes up everything it touches…

Sell you stock, and if you are so wedded to pharma stocks, try some of the smaller biotech's…more risk, but more upside too...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still have over 7000 stock options to sell in the near future.It was fun while the option giving process was alive - they are at a strike price of 33 - what a company!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had some options and grants awarded to me (~500) with prices at $24 and low 30s. I sold it all in May just before Merck hit it's 52wk high. Best decision ever!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually MRK is only 5% of my portfolio. The company has been mismanaged since the Ken and Barbie days. That was 15+ years ago now?

But I will take a look at some biotech stocks too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about 15000 options that expired without paying a cent?

Issued back in the days that Merck actually had a product line.
    Them days are long gone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

--This stock is STILL down---way down---from where it was ten years ago.
    --The pipeline is empty
    --The management is among the worst in American corporate history
    --Merck has run out of costs to cut and the bottom line is still faltering
    --Your sales bag has some of the worst products in pharmaceutical history
    --The next patent cliff is less that 20 months away
    --Merck now has one of the worst sales forces in the industry

How's that for reality?

You go right ahead and hang onto those shares, Genius.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That first bullet point still gets me….

How quickly we forget what it was like to actually be an admired company long, long ago. Or maybe not so long ago, come to think of it. This company has crashed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has only crashed for the sales force and non managers…Senior and middle management is still enjoying a very lucrative time at Merck, thank you very much!!

The real loses are the patients, payers and stockholders…Boy are they being played…They don't even get the courtesy of a reach-a-round.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

44 cent dividend - made a bundle this qtr. - shove it where the sun doesn't shine

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crude comment and you show yourself to only are about money…

no wonder the country is in such a mess…people like you...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Commenting on other's comments....no wonder the country is in such a mess…people like you!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait for next quarter. After the additional termination my return only get larger - I won't think about you at all - finialy bye bye

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am only hanging on to a few shares so I can vote all those bastards out each year. It never does any good, but it I enjoy doing it. Other than that, I dont really have much left in my portfolio either.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am actually one member of the nations population that pays for this country and yes money does that very well - if you don't have money tough titty - work and you just might surprise yourself - quit being a parasite.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't hold MRK at half the current share price.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is alright by me - I will hold it and make lots on money - live on beans and moldy bread