Synthes Dentoalveolar (Dental)

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2010 at 8:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have insight into this new division of Synthes? Dentoalveolar.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insight? What kind of information are you looking for?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it looks like a new division because i have never seen this on their website. The products resemble those sold in the dental arena but the division is considered CMF. Are they trying to enter a new market? If so, I am just curious about their current and future product selection and if they will be building a sales force or are they just adding the fancy name to gain recognition in CMF.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what do you do for a living sir?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't say at this time. I am still waiting on an answer to my question.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have seen them at a few dental shows lately, they have solid poducts, I havent known them to have a presence outside OR, but it make sense, no different than KLS, OsteoMed, Medtronic etc....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Synthes is one bad ass company partna', what they set their mind to turns to gold

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disagree. They are strong in Trauma but thats it. Dental already has Synthes-type companies that rule the market. Synthes is way too big and way too slow to be involved in Dental. Additionally, they hire overeducated and under-experienced people. They have lost a lot of people to competition and the do NOT pay anything worth busting your ass for, which is why they hire underexperienced people and train them. Synthes is a great place to start your career and get experience......but if you want to make money you move on. They would have to buy an imlant company to be considered a player but they won't because they are cheap.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NONE of the other Synthes- type companies that you speak of produce better products. There's the difference, good clinicians know the difference too.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure you are right with some exceptions like Strauman. Is Synthes trying to compete in dental? There are 187 implant companies in dental and growing. Synthes will have no success here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are these guys hiring? What do they sell? Are they just a spin-off of CMF? What's the deal here, I have never heard of them.