Repiratory Part-time positions posted

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2011 at 8:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any information on this new contract?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you see that the positions are part time?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I came on here to ask about Respiratory positions, but the posting I saw definitely said Full-Time. Any word on who this contract is with and products?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is full time. Do not apply if on former contract with publicis. That is one of stipulations. No co promotion. Still do not know who company is....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respiratory is full-time position. Hiring DM's first.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't see that stipulation. That doesn't make sense, Publicis has always been big on re-hiring people who have worked for them. I have been on 2 contracts with them.

Also, some of the postings do say flex-time in the headings for the new contract jobs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is NOT a stipulation. I previously worked on a Publicis contract and I'm currently being considered for the respiratory position. The Publicis recruiter didn't mention anything about a "former contract stipulation". No word on who the client company is yet.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you apply if you are currently on a PSS contract but want to switch thinking the one I am on might end the end of the year?????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could someone pls post name of recruiter for Colorado or AZ....thanks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you on the AZ contract?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm referring to Arizona.....actually need recruiter's name fornew contract in Colorado/Arizona

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are not going to post recruiter information here. You should try linkedin to see if you can figure it out.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answer is NO. Checked into it

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BUMMER!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A friend of mine got a call for this job. It is a combo full time and few part time (the recruiter told her). also said the contract is only 1 year!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So WHO is the company with? What products?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have an interview scheduled for next week, but wasn't told the company name. What's the secret?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oops..... wrote above, but I'm scheduled for a full-time respiratory position not a part-time positon.