Brintellix Success Story Time!

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...DO NOT quit your day job. UTube will not be calling anytime soon...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn i thought you said this was a blockbuster.
    Dang whats gonna replace dexilant when nexium
    Goes generic? Are there alot of nexium failures out
    There?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to hear from the Forrest folks on our board. You SHOULD be afraid and start badmouthing Brintellix. Also, you may want to stop referring to Fetzima as the first NSRI. Your package insert states otherwise and makes you look like a lying moron. That comes up on our Brintellix calls and completely undercuts any credibility that you have with the practitioners.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All Forest All Day ErrrrDay Mane!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda is a joke

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had 2 doctors hit on me yesterday. A truly successful day. Can you say suckcess. I am going to the top starting at the bottom. I will lead after coming from behind. A true success I am.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actos had no competition. U have no idea what ur talking about. We sold against all the other OADs on the market and were goaled on share growth. Only way to do well was to steal share. We didn't just compete with a Avandia. And they were first to launch both mono and combo. Avandia had better Managed care. Imagine that. And bundled their drugs. Bottom line is stop trashing each other. We all work for the same company. It is what it is. Move on. Good reps and bad reps on both sides. And this g force thing is just so silly. You all sound like mean girls. JS