THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You short change yourself by working in such a worthless industry that is full to the brim with do nothings and glad handing. I have to say that REAL work outside of pharma has almost NO babysitting and selling is hard. You damn well better see 10 doctors a day and close every single call or you just won't make it. You people are sickening. . . . no, I am not jealous. I think you are pathetic. Did it for 17 years and so fucking glad I just up and quit one day when this happy horse shit became so intolerable I thought I would die or rather die. New job is very tough but oh so much more rewarding. My brain is on all day and I am not bored for even a minute. The scary part is that it took me a few months to realize I needed to do something I had not had to do in years: . . . . think. Yes, use that grey matter upstairs to do something besides lie. Sad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps are pathetic and you did it for 17 years? Pot meet kettle

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tomorrow I celebrate this wonderful tradition!! It's going to be great!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did the new tradition today, and it was great! No sampling whatsoever, just lying like hell on my calls! This may become addictive!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really. My past pharma jobs did not have a stupid metric requirement of any kind other than to grow business. Our metric was "dollars." AZ was such a mistake. What a horrible job!!! I rarely lied while at this shithole. So, I was actually working 10 to 15 hour days because of all the driving - over 1500 a week to hit that fucking number. Yes! My manager was a total tool who would write me up if I even tried to take an admin day. Here is the funny part: my partner and I only ever got maybe a 60 percent penetration on targets due to all the no-sees. We had two glad handing lying bimbos on the team who always got 99 percent penetration even though most of their territory was no-see and half of their accounts reps are not allowed. No one at AZ ever said a thing. So, this company definitely supports lying. Honesty is NOT valued.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you fake calls you will get fired but if you forge physician signatures for samples then you will go to jail too. It is a felony with the same penalty as forging a prescription. You don't have to be that stupid to survive at AZ. Just suck up to your DM until you have them fooled and never do anthing too good or too bad to draw attention to yourself. You can remain anonymous in this company. Remember that you are just a number until you put yourself on their radar.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a moron! I have faked calls for 15 years and haven't had a single person make any comment about my calls. I would never fake a sample sig though. The rest of your comments were spot. Ass kissing is the key, and flying under the radar is just as important! But, I will continue to fake, on average, 50% of my calls each day. This is LOW compared to some other AZ reps I know.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Much as I hate to admit it, 50% call falsification is probably comparatively low nowadays.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I must say, that after 1 month participating in the new AZ tradition, I am hooked! It's like being on one continuous vacation! My numbers are good all the way around, heh, heh! I plan to practice this new tradition all year like the rest of you guys!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would never forge a sig for samples, but I have become a master of this tradition! I love it! I try and work 3 days a week, when I can. I usually put in full days those 3 days, but the other 2 are 100% fake. This system works well, and is soooo easy to do! I will admit it was a little scary at first, but that soon passed! Go for it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Ive been holding out. What I do is take samples of just AZ and sell them to my buddies! Its not a lot, but its good beer money. And it saves them a few bucks. HA HA.

Once I got caught by a nurse, and I had to make up something. Made up some BS. I have 4 friends that are on several AZ products and I know where I can get away with it.

Hope this inspires someone!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been practicing the "all day lie" for awhile now, and I must say it's been a success! I don't do it every week for fear of being caught, but every other week seems to be the sweet spot. This will ultimately become the hallmark of the AZ sales force!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where have you been??

This has been the hallmark of AZ's sales force for years!! I
    t just was never openly talked about for fear of being caught.
    But now that everyone does it, well - they can't fire the entire sales force all at once - right?

As others have stated, we are supporting so much hierarchy - all the way up to RDs and VP of Sales - they all need people to manage to justify their existence.

Its the perfect wave!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely! They need us to keep THEIR jobs! Nobody, and I mean nobody, at AZ works anywhere close to a full day, and it doesn't matter!! It's a perfect job!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't kid yourselves thinking that AZ doesn't know about the short days reps work. We are justifying so many other positions that it doesn't matter.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "All Day Lie" is working very,very well! Today was a great example of the wonderful new AZ tradition!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no problem with faking calls but why do you want to work only three days a week? Why don't you do like I did and get another job. At various times during the 15 years I worked for AZ I had second jobs selling medical equipment, devices and surgical instruments. I took a vacation week to go to training for a device company. The money helped me pay off my house and other bills. Many weeks I worked 60 to 70 hours but it was so much more gratifying than working a micro territory with 90 doctors.

Not only did I earn $20,000 to $50,000 a year extra but also had the satisfaction of pulling one over on AZ, which has to be one of the worst employers I ever worked for. Metrics and stack ranking are bullshit as is the cronyism. I was successful there but hated it after the merger.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sun is out, it's warming up, and things are lining up for a perfect day to practice our new tradition here at AZ…THE ALL DAY LIE!! This will be my first ALL DAY LIE, and I can't wait! I must admit that I am a little nervous with the ALL DAY deal, but I think I have everything worked out.

You guys bust your ass with your half-day today! Not me! It's an All DAY, fun-in-the-sun day for me!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn, I have to work today. Maybe I can find time next week to join you

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to say, that the "ALL DAY LIE" has worked out great for me! I was a little nervous to begin with, but that went away quickly. I have practiced this new tradition since the first of the year, and things couldn't be more better. My numbers are up, my ass kissing skills have improved, and all is right in the world of AZ!