AZ Territories

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2015 at 12:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well thought out. Our reps send their best to Fort Washington. Time will tell how 15 will play out with performance. My prediction is management will be crying and then we will be brutalized for this incompetent Harvard based sales model. Remember how well we did in 14. That's your baseline my friend

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frenchie has our backs, so we are fine. Hell, he just gave us 600 Publicis reps to help us (the AZ sales pros) sell Movantik! We are golden my friend! Just keep your head down, work you short days, and above all, KISS ASS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ has the best market research in the industry. Research shows this model will work. Your input is not needed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure there's proof or research that suggests change, change, change (year over year and too quickly) can and will rob a company of success. IE you don't give change a chance to work before it's changed again. Quite insane. And lacks wisdom.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right. Nailed it.

Signed,

The Pharma Industry of 2003

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good news. We can clean up our outdated databases sent from a third party company, which management signed off on, late in Feb. Changes will be effective April 1. Yes you will be judged on this mess for Q1. Does anybody really care about quality anymore?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, some people do I guess. I am a hiring manager over at AbbVie, and in the last series of interviews I had for an open position there were 6 AZ reps out of the 10 candidates that I sat down with. Some evidently some of you guys are looking for quality. Good luck in your search; Pharma can still be a great career if you manage it right; not sure if AZ is The Place To Be, since so many appear to be wanting to go someplace else.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you met those 6. There are about 1,500 more to interview now desperate to leave, depending where you are in the US