oncology team

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 22, 2014 at 10:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. Look out your window. The black helicopters are circling.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good grief. I should just let this go but...I am the individual interviewing. And yes, I am interviewing. I'm not interested in "writing a respectful inquiry to this manager" and running the risk of annoying him. Let's be honest here, there are plenty of DMs who are young, immature, have an axe to grind, and have been annoyed by much less.... thinking they're doing a huge favor to an applicant just 'letting them interview'. Most that have been in this industry have reported to one of these types at some point in their career. Regardless, I need a job and want to stay in the industry. Why does CP have to only serve the purpose of letting people complain, vent their frustrations, or put others down with negative comments as you are doing now? Or bit*h about their jobs or the industry, etc? I'll do plenty of research on my own to prepare for this interview in addition to the simple question I asked above. And one more thing,-are you the resident expert on 'pharma terminology' and spotting imposters? If so, you missed one as I've worked in the industry for 16 years. Thanks to those who offered help

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel your pain (to the above poster). I'm pretty sure the focus at AZ Oncology is on Lymparza as it was just approved. The other drug has been around for many many years. I know there's a lot if oncology drugs/new indications in the pipeline at AZ. I don't work for AZ, but I'm curious if AZ is doing an expansion in Oncology? Due to the newly approved Parp and upcoming indications? Thought I saw a posting in my area......any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a dick. Defensive Dick.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not fully buying it. sorry. Who said CP is now the industry gold standard for freebies for anonymous posters? Who says we have to trust everyone? who says we have to help every un-known person find a job? I too have over 25+ years pharma experience. I also have worked with CI people and can assure you, this type of phony-pretend-to-be interviewing approach happens over and over and over. They feel completely privileged to make any claim to get people to talk; shamelessly stating whatever lie it takes in order to get the information their clients need. So yes, I feel CP is best kept for honest vents, and airing frustrations. The selfish entitled type, always looking for free handouts n order for it to appear that they're more qualified than they are for a job interview are spineless. They may get a job over a more qualified candidate because what? They are better beggars? Sorry, stop feeding them and spend your time and energy assisting folks that you know are qualified. Even less tolerable is the ever-shifty CI trolls. They lie ruthlessly and then sell what they rip off on CP as their own.... it all bites.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Others can make up their own minds and aren't interested in your lectures. Maybe you should consider not posting at all instead of attempting to be the CP police/post detective. Nobody cares about your suspicions

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we are expanding but to a saturated environment. I drive 4 hours to see 1 physician and possibly 1 office call then drive to another area an hour away. I will have to coordinate with my new counter as to keep everything smooth. Very frustrating

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash: split the territory in half...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so fast. Doesn't seem like suspicions. Lot's of factual information. Noticed when a poster is too accurate, the posts are pulled pretty damn quick. Not a bad thing for us to be aware of possible manipulation. I prefer to be aware.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this poster is a cling-on oncology market troll for hire. Very little doubt.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell cares if they are? Nitwit! Go back to pretending to work!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do! I care! I don't want to be manipulated into giving any competitor an advantage. I also don't want to give this lame-ass web crawler an easy source of income by letting him take, and cash in with his client on my hard work and industry knowledge. You sound like the nitwit to me, Nitwit!
    May your name gets on this trolls source list and as a result, hope your name becomes mud in the industry. But then maybe it is you who doesn't care afterall.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? Is there really anything that you couldn't figure out in this industry that a few minutes at the counter with a cup of coffee at the local drug store couldn't solve? AZ marketing is pretty transparent.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To poster 20 and 32 one in the same, did you forget to take your medicine, sounds like your a little paranoid! Your knowledge of the industry, and experience is a joke. Sounds like you think
    you know the secret to life!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What in the hell are you rambling about? I am invincible to the trolls as I am always wearing my tinfoil hat!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

easy now big fella, there are those of us that can name the firms that we are certain conduct paid research on CP while posing to be "Joe Public." How would you like it served? We can name the groups that conduct the BS research, or the individuals that shamelessly post this bull crap, even the fake web sites and domain names they use can be aired out. How would you like to know the names of the BS artists that take a fee for conducting research for a competitor for researching on AZ, while they also collect a pay check for conducting research FOR AZ in a different pharma market? Real ethical BS. Bet you'll like to stick these specifics in your tin foil pipe and smoke it, ass wipe.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would I like to know? I'd love to know! It should be no problem then to post the names of a few groups, sites, domain names, and individuals. Three of each should do it!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are pushing it. How about your name and title? why are you so interested that all stays hush hush? title at the very least big mouth

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Throw a rock in any pharma bio-pharma conference and you can hit one. Though they'll never admit it. They are quite detailed in what they produce, even boast about their abilities on their own conference web site. You'll never find one of them that that will admit any details of how they collect, or even better, you'll never find an individual that admits they even collect....not in any qualified social circle. Could it be because they're paid to fish for things that they're aware that all involved sign an agreement upon hire detailing that if one shared this information with a competitor the companies response includes punishable by termination? but then most of them actually sign a similar agreement as well. Is it purely a financial motive to be so deceitful and secretive? Because if they were to share they are collecting, then they would have to share a cut of the payment they recieve? It's an interesting dichotomy. Any insight appreciated.

http://pharmaciconference.com/sponsor_exhibitor.html

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am an initiated Elder of the Illuninati, a 93rd degree Freemason Supreme Lodgemaster and president of the Flat Earth Society!