Hiring Freeze

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2014 at 8:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Usually a precursor to restructuring. AZ and inVentiv not filling open positions. Why?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no freeze. Just hired for a local position.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It probably depends on the position. I know they are not backfilling some positions in CNS until the realignment for Movantik is figured out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiring freeze???? Where are they going to get their managers from now???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just interviewed for a position today.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too. There are four new ID positions posted

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed last week for a DSS role in the midwest on one of the diabetes teams, only to find out from the DM a few days later about a hiring freeze related to the ESS expansion. Things are on hold for positions not related to the ESS expansion apparently.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here in the Northeast, no job offer till HR works out the ESS expansion.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for basic question :

What is ESS?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eventual Shoe Salesmen

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is HR reviewing all open IT positions and is there hiring freeze for some time? Is it true

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR couldn't work out a kink in the garden hose. God forbid they have any role in this or it will be another major fuck up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this temporary freeze only for IT jobs or all kind of jobs? Does anybody know?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear they will be hiring in my area over the next few months. Want to apply for direct hire position and am on an AZ diabetes contract. Any help on how I can get an interview? Have mostly direct experience. Thanks ahead of time.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon in, the water's fine! AZ's hiring like gangbusters!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any managers that can give a weigh in on contract turning direct? I know of a few who did in other companies. Why not? Seems a waste of talent to be contract if you've been in the industry. People do it for awhile if they are in a downsizing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Extra Special Shit

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cuz da two-faced trolls wanna know what every freekin' title means. outside looking in not so much fun after-all huh. sell out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody told me that all the open positions are under reviw. Is it True ?

Anybody knows?