Reilly thread up in smoke

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2014 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The HR and/or legal police pulled it probably somebody posted something the exposed the truth. HR and legal hate the truth.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On a conference call Darin Carpenter said he plans to tun Tim out of the company and plans to take over.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was most likely my comments on how he perceives/ judges women differently. I was trying to give him a break...by saying HR could help him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They rationalize their own "truth."

We care about Patients First. That's why the ads say "AZ MIGHT be able to help," while forking over $1,000,000.00 + to a guy that never worked even a day at AZ.

Might be ABLE? The word is WILLING. Willing to help. AZ is not. The solons will get theirs as long as it is for the getting.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all depends on whether his boss supports him. If his boss allows an investigation by HR for bias against women, then he has zero chance. HR is a notorious hot bed of reverse discrimination and would love to take a white male and will make shit up if necessary to find him guilty. They have a long proven track record of this resulting in multiple lawsuits mostly settled out of court. JC comes to mind.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry folks. I have worked on projects with Tim. I'm a woman. Can't say I relate to anything you are saying. I have never seen him be anything but respectful to me and alway open to hearing new ideas that will benefit us as a team and/or patients. He is a good, kind man that works his arse off for AZ.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to hear that...are you a sales rep ? Maybe it is not woman thing but power or position thing ? I thought he was Nice enough. Glad he listened to your ideas. He is polite to your face , sweet even but says crazy stuff about you to others.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask your manager what he said about you in a " conversation ". The guy is smart, he probably sent u nice email telling you how great you are but said to your manager that your ideas were crap or that u need lots of help. He is very very nice one on one but his perception of women is way off base.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OOOH did he hurt your itty bitty feelings? Did your mommy tell you that you were perfect and that if it weren't for mean ole men, you would be CEO by now? That whole glass ceiling thing is a huge piece of crap. Women at AZ have been given a special pass to promotions for over a decade and anyone close to management or who spent time in HQ knows it. They have bent over backward looking for women to promote and have overlooked obvious leadership and experience flaws to keep some totally incompetent women in roles. Do you remember the Jodee experience?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say surprised would describe how I was feeling. His comments were so bizarre and off base. He essentially is looking for the worst in people at all times so if he will take even a positive comment and make it negative.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well maybe you just suck at your job. Or maybe you did not impress him with your beauty and wisdom. Or maybe he was just having a bad day. After further thought, it is probably the first two.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing and that carpenter is going to walk into AZ and fix everything that is broken within the company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The thread was pulled because there is enough women out there who have experienced being treated differently based on gender and age at this company and previous company by Mr Riley. Whether it is intentional or not, treating someone's ideas or performance differently based on gender or age is illegal and should not be tolerated. It's easier just to never hire or promote women. This behavior puts the company at risk and should be stopped or if you have HR on your side it is just swept under the rug. It's a shame too, because it hurts the business in the end as good talent leaves.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There IS enough women??? Brilliant stuff. We all wonder why you are not considered executive material. Stupid is not gender related but is shared equally across all genders and races.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of talk going on about inVentiv Texas manager making a strong push of getting rid of TR and forcing his way into the company. The word in Dallas is he's got his tool box ready and plans to make some major changes to AZ.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are misunderstanding my point, his comments were not anything bad, I can take feed back they were just bizarre.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Notice that no one cares about your comments and this thread? You are reaching and no one cares but you. Find something to do,

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you are right, no one cares. Think about how long Tilton was allowed to stay here! This company just doesn't care.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was the biggest and worst cancer that ever existed in this company. The fact that this person who never accomplished anything, never developed anyone, and was allowed to destroy sales morale for years, not only existed but thrived in our rank and yank culture speaks volumes. I am holding out hope that our new leadership can cleanse us of the rest of those like him.