No Primary Care Reorg for Reps??

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2014 at 11:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our management team has been reorganized but not the sales teams. Should we assume we will maintain our current geographies for, at least, the near future? I understand there could be some product shifting in the new year. Diabetes reps all know their new territories--I would have thought if PC team were getting reorganized it would have happened at the same time. Any thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crestor and Symbicort going generic in 2015/2016. PC won't just be downsized, it will be eliminated.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, Crestor goes in 2016 and Symbicort, more than likely 2016 or 2017. XR goes in 2016 as well. Frenchie will have to "adjust" the # of reps in 2015, going into 2016. He can then rehire going ion 2017, depending on the needs of the company. 2015 will see a major reorg.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People take a look at the Gov website. AZ has filed Warn notices. 3250 in March 2015. Check out what Novartis did and that will be us in 2015

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% accurate. If you don't have your resume together then you are a fool. I have been interviewing for 5 months and will take the first decent offer even if it is a cut in pay.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Under Delaware joblink i get "no match for your search results" under that time period for a warn notice. Therefore no warn notice is imminent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At what gov site, specifically?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Link please...I don't find any WARN notices on my search.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on guys, this is TOTAL B.S.! If it was real, they would of attached the site.

Oh no, the sky is falling AGAIN!

Happy New Year's to all

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bull$*it. Go away creep! You did the same thing last year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well OK Dorothy, you can go back to sleep now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been 3 years since our last layoff, and AZ has hired to a level never seen before. They let go many people that should not have been let go and kept slackers…like me. That's right, I will admit to being a slacker or the worst kind. But I survived by kissing my DM's ass, while my counterpart just did their job while I hid behind them. It worked, and worked well!

AZ has no clue whatsoever how to restructure their sales force for optimum results, so they just hire and hire. This insane business model is easy, requires no thinking/planning, which our "leaders" are completely incapable of doing. But, what in the hell are they going to do when there finally is a generic Nexium (40mg) out there, and generic Crestor, XR and Symbicort??? Profit will continue to fall, and fall dramatically. They will then be forced to deal with their failed business model of a massive sales force, and will then start the layoffs as every other pharma company has done over the last 3 years.

Just remember, you can be total slacker like and survive, IF you perfect the art of "ass kissing" like I have! Start today with an email to your DM and district members wishing them Happy New Year!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sleep or not, there is a big difference between the truth and a bald face lie.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asskissing? You are nothing compared to me! Email your district and wish them a HNY. How basic. I go on my DM's facebook page and make comments how cute her fat kids are. I gush and gush and gush at every damn birthday and school play. I'm the queen of the asskissers. Last May I'm proud to say I asked my DM to bring pictures of her ugly brat kid's school play pictures when she worked with me. I've perfected this art!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was my ugly brat in the school play and i know your posts and now I know you. See you Monday at 830.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for those ruby red slippers and remember, don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain and there is no place like home.
    Have a nice life. As for me, I chose to keep on interviewing for a more challenging and rewarding job.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, good for you. Hope you get out. Ain't sayin' it's perfect, far from it. However, when people say there is a WARN notice when there isn't, that's bullshit.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same tired Wizard of Oz references for what, the last 3 years? Ain't predicted it right yet.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cripes, if you're gonna employ euphemisms, get them right. Its a "bold-faced lie", not bald-faced. Bol-faced, as in a bolder, thicker font to highlight and make the word stand out. Now, please tell us what is a bald-faced lie. Even clean shaven people are not called bald-faced, so come on back to answer..or just cleanly say that you didntknow what you were saying. Thx.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're fun, but get the f*** off this board troll. Another fired employee, geez get a life. I hear Starbucks is hiring along with Jiffy Lube, bet you can't keep up!!!!!!'mm