AZ Territories

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2015 at 12:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the reasoning behind screwing up relationships with territory changes and pitting one representative against another by selling competitive products

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, come on now. That's just how most in the field see it! Be all in and work your tails off and just see how much more market share you can gain. This is about optimizing territories and staff to have the right number of reps in the right places to make super frequent calls on the right customers and drive the business. And now your manager is in your backyard to frequent with all of his/her reps and keep them on the same straight and narrow path to success. (please note sarcasm)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at the targeting lists, does not make me feel confident in who and how we do business. You expect us to clean up moved, retired, and dead physicians every quarter. Just pure incompetence. But, we're suppose to be reassured that are numbers are correct and your evaluations are based on this trash. Truly embarrassing

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely. Hallelujah. Amen. Preach it. Every time I've ever questioned the data, I get looked at like I'm an idiot. Or….even better….I'm told, "well if the data is incorrect, then it's incorrect for everybody."

Ummm…that doesn't really make me feel too good.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been going on for decades. Nothing will change. You are just a widget so try to do what you are told and keep under the radar. There is no room for talent here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you worry my friend. It will all be explained at your upcoming two day fast start meeting. We are going to get off to such a fast start that these meetings are going to take reps out of the field for two days??? Trust that your senior sales leadership team knows what they are doing. Believe in it!!! Believe in your inner motivation!!! Believe that someone newly hired in upper mgt needs to try and change things to justify their new position, although it doesn't make any business sense and is bad for business!!! Believe that they have paid docs to travel to vacation destinations to do surveys to tell them what they want to hear. Lastly, believe that your bydureon reps are outnumbered 3-4 to one with the crappiest insurance coverage ever. Believe in their vision and the AZ way.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its going to be very interesting having our DM in the same offices on a weekly basis!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if we will get kicked out of more offices ? We all know docs are nicer when a manger is with you but every week ? Stupid AZ

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're only nicer because you haven't stood on their toes and shouted in their faces. Of course management if pushing out DM's to push you to push the doctors harder for more scrips.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prediction: if diabetes franchise sales go south by q1/q2, leadership will change everything- again. DONT get too comfortable in an injectable or oral position. You'll probably be back to portfolio selling before Fall. Just sayin'

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope every management type reads this. Spot on

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if we could make oral/injectable territories work, this conversation is the bigger problem. What the heck are DMs even going to be doing now, other than riding with us all the time?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is great, now we can really find out who is working. I hope they keep it the way it is so my lack of effort partner gets exposed, some people are just protected and it makes no sense. This is where the rubber meets the road, do good my friends. Let's get rid of the slackers, like the one who will reply to this.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Flippin target list an typical of course.......be sure to get 85% attainment of the dead, moved, and retired

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for, for you just may get it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't work for az. Ax is just a cash trough. You really work for ZS. Az is like a DM , just doing what their home office, ZS, tells them to do. ZS doesn't care, they live the dysfunction if az and other pharmas because it means job security and long term cash glow for ZS.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash: the dysfunction was at the management level, not able to work seamlessly for one common purpose....the portfolio. For the majority, at least based on exceeding our financials in 14, worked cohesively to balance the portfolio. This is pure non sense and management needs to start leaning on the sales force for feedback. We have skin in the game and for the most part have greater knowledge and an understanding of the marketplace and the options (both oral and injectables) to help their patients. Not anymore....another sales model that will create animosity and dysfunction. Brilliant

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Az reps are the biggest cry babies in the industry!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, they're not cry babies. It's just that when you have constant shake up and change from the top, ie numerous leadership changes in countless divisions--over the last couple of years, one with any common sense and wisdom has to eventually question things. That along just might make one want to get a Kleenex.