Getting Screwed on Farxiga contest

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2015 at 7:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am getting screwed on 15,000 payment , because AZ changed the rules in the middle of contest.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucks. I won't be eligible for BYD either, doesn't matter to AZ that 2/3 of the reps sold it most of last year. AZ didnt need to change the field right now they could have waited.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got my $15 grand, and I only worked an average of 3 hours a day! Sorry you got screwed, but hey, it's AZ!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Owe I was eligible , they just decided to be assholes

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank You!!! That's the problem. AZ diabetes has the greatest year and most successful launch of any drug of 2014 and someone feels the need to change things???? Help me understand why this makes sense. I'm hoping that they see their ways and change it back sometime in 15.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure what you guys are complaining about. I got my $15,000. What's up with them screwing you?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are finding ways to change the rules in the middle of the game, neighborhood shall I say anymore!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got mine as well. But i was working getting it for BYD! It was the only part of working for AZ that was keeing me here. Now i have a crappy DM to work with and little monetary incentive. Nice job AZ best launch of 2014 and you couldnt resist making drastic changes!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's just the AZ way, nothing complicated just being scum.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard this happened somewhere else too.....bad business!! Bad business!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now, now now, don't go getting your panties in a wad! You get paid a good salary to work maybe, 3 hours a day if that much! You screw AZ, they screw you. Simple as that. It's just the nature of the beast. Now go work a few hours, hit the gym, pick up the kids and enjoy your weekend!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother! Just left the gym and headed home! You will never find me complaining about an AZ bonus!!! EVERYDAY IS BONUS DAY AT AZ!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fix is in , they screwed me on the contest, F- you AZ, I am done playing the game it's all about Fucking AZ now!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wished this surprised me but it does not. AZ in the past was fair now it is all b.s. There is also some Crestor contest very low dollar amounts but the rules and baselines are vague. I don't blame you for being pissed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll never win a contest dime with my endo share in the gutter. Oh well AZ, it's your design.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got $15,000.00 and the next day my manager told me I was not meeting expectations.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhh, that's never good. He's teeing you up for termination and will now scrutinize all you do with a microscope, only emphasizing, copying, and reporting the bad.