Advanced Wound Care

Discussion in 'Medline' started by Anonymous, Dec 28, 2011 at 7:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a good division to work for? What is the pay/commission structure like? Can you make good money here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inside or outside?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outside

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone provide any info?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medline products SUCK. I know of no hospitals that take Medline seriously. Most of their business is in alternate site where Kmart products rule, Nursing Homes, lousy Home care agencies, etc.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your kind words Mr. VP Acute Sales (competitor from Minneapolis). You validated that we are kicking your butt and you don't have a clue as to what to do. Let's meet back here in 12 months and compare notes.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Notice he posted at 4:10 PM as he was going home and you posted at 6:35 AM as you were at your first account getting ready for a 12 hour day for HALF the pay he is getting with little or no stress.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant response - but wrong!
    Sorry to disappoint you; but I was up and working my other job - as a parent getting my kids ready for school. Are you suggesting that the Minneapolis competitor's VP Acute Sales works until 4pm with little or no stress and for double the pay that we have at Medline?

Interesting.......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is that I will make six figures before April, so yeah our products must really suck.

Please scurry back to the hole you came from.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay depends on the area. For example - Cleveland clinic does not use medine, so in the cleveland area you would make $50,000 or less.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please refer to the first comment in post titled, "Hey Medline". This should tell you everything you need to know!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so tired of selling knock-off products! I don't feel good about saying my products are as good.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!!! Feel so dishonest pushing cheap me-too products that aren't better than the original products. I wouldn't seek treatment in any of my hospitals where my products are sold. Pretty sad huh?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luckily you have nothing to worry about. Convatec products are only used in 3 hospitals nationally so it's unlikely you'll happen into one of them when needing medical treatment.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said! Let's be honest... If you see our products in a hospital, would you really take your child or mother there for treatment?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true Convatec rep pretending to be a Medline employee.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true corporate slim.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

slime

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you see our Medline products in a hospital only means they are a really cheap hospital that only cares about how cheap they can be.