Eastern PA Urology Position

Discussion in 'Cook' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recently saw there is an open position for Urology in Eastern PA area and being a previous employee I wanted to warn anyone who is looking into this position. The reason this position is open is that the mgr basically forced the poor girl who used to hold this position out by making her job as difficult as he possibly could. The thing that was crazy was that she was number 1 in the country too and doing a great job! Also just an FYI that you will be up against a HUGE number next fiscal year and won't make anything other than your base salary and the CRT which is literally about $800/qtr. Be very wary of the manager in this region. He really doesn't treat his employees well and has had many complaints from previous reps about his behavior and the way he treats people. Keep looking for a better job that pays for the hard work you do in medical sales.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's basically the entire division, not just in the Northeast. It starts at the top and trickles down.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cook is a laughing stock right now. Storz and Olympus are stealing all of the talent from them. It's a no brainer to leave when you can make at least 2 to 3 times more money at those companies and work probably less.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the same position that is listed as Pittsburgh on the Cook website? Is the manager really that bad? Additional feedback would be very much appreciated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run fast, terrible environment to be in. Micromanaged, underpaid and overworked.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I find interesting about GH is the fact that HR is not on to his shady games. I am aware of three different sales reps who were treated very poorly by this man and HR keeps covering his ass. Definitely do not walk but run far far away from this company. No chance for advancement poor salary poor benefits and absolutely no recognition for a job well done.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the NYC rep? I see there is an open position.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner. I was too busy exchanging your product out for mine at another facility.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post where the government/FDA details where this activity is illegal. As a casual observer, I've never been subject to this.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GH has nice hair.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now we have messages being removed...ego maniac has to control everything.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth hurts... Plus G.H. has a new victim to terrorize and he probablydoesn't want her to find out what a Sadist he really is. Cook could only fine one person who would actually take a job working for G.H. so they have 1 person covering basically the entire state of PA too. I feel terrible for this girl.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling on price will eventually catch up.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the golden child in Boston?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the better question would be what happened to G.H.'s entire team? They are all gone!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I'd like to work for this manager. I never met a manager I couldn't break

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly G.H. has already broken himself whether he realizes it or not. When a person has a reputation that is this terrible and has done things that have hurt and messed with so many peoples lives, it's only a matter of time until karma catches up to him. "Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colors. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end"

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the base salary? What is realistic for commissions?