What is this company like to work for?

Discussion in 'Vascular Solutions' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2014 at 10:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does a company this small stand a chance against big players? What is the outlook for this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run, faster, even faster now!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked in their home office for a year. I can honestly say it was the worst place I've ever worked. The CEO is an unstable micro-manager. This is why reps have to submit daily call reports to the home office. There are lots of "unique" stories about VSI. A guy committed suicide with a handgun in the office after the CEO pushed his buttons too hard. To be fair, the guy was a wee bit unstable. I watched them fire an employee who relocated to MN from out east after 4 weeks of employment. She was devastated. The VP of Marketing and CEO had a good laugh after she left the building. The CEO was indicted last week. As the old saying goes; karma is a bitch. One last tidbit. I told a friend, who works in med device, about joining VSI. He chuckled before saying, I'll be surprised if you're still there in 6 months and disappointed if you're there in a year. He's smarter than I thought! Don't take the job unless you're desperate. You've been warned.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, Ill keep looking. Sounds like I need to wash my eyes for looking at this company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not that bad here. Our corporate has moved to Stillwater and they are great at giving us an hour a day for calls and exercise to keep our minds fresh. The bars on my new office kinda suck, but I will get used to it. Great outdoor workout area with weights and pull up bars. The scrubs we wear now are orange and one piece. Will take some getting use to but no biggie. My wife loves it, she tells me that every month during visitation with the kids! Good luck