Surgical

Discussion in 'B. Braun Medical' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2014 at 5:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

despite *not* hitting quota year after year

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I echo the last poster. The comp plan will need to change. There is no way they can continue paying from dollar one in some of these large territories where you have guys have $200-$300k for a commodity product. I bet there will be lots of territory cuts or thresholds where yothat you need to hit to get commissions.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company is a sinking ship, get out while you can.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about neuro?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is all order taking everything is driven by price only and contracts in place. All the reps do are swing in make a visit see whats going on and maybe get a request to cross some instruments. The good old days are gone and the comp plan will be changing with that. I would suspect a decent base $50-$60k with a bonus potential each quarter.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's unfortunate. I worked for them a while back, and great sales people would come and go and they didn't seem to care. They have never really had a competitive pay structure, and they have never seemed to care. It's a stepping stone company.

They never seemed to comprehend that constant turnover, and always having to train new people is not a good thing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and 1.6-1.8 is nowhere near and average territory...that is a top territory

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few have it good who have been with the company for a while. If your recently new in one of the expansion regions well good luck!