A little pressure on the sales org?

Discussion in 'EndoChoice' started by Anonymous, Sep 6, 2014 at 5:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like some dude from Volcano is coming to help sales management soon. Geeeeeez!!! Wonder what took so long with that one, and why would we look at someone with a vascular background? That's outta left field, kinda like everything else we got brewing in ol' A-town!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I'd say it's slightly significant. The CEO of Volcano is on the board of directors at EndoChoice. Probably a sign that some board members have lost confidence in GC to say the least.

Anyone care to take a stab at all of the things GC has f---ed up in the last calendar year alone?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's too bad. Some (not all) of the products are good. Fuse is a great concept, but just needs a few minor improvements. The potential is there, but GC needs to open his freakin eyes and realize that 1) you need to pay people in line with what you're asking them to do, 2) it's not the sales force, it's the product and tough environment that is making Fuse hard to sell, and 3) you will never, and I mean NEVER develop the relationships you need to sell Fuse long term if you continue to replace TM's in the majority of territories. BUT, if GC won't accept or admit that, nothing will change. He does not have a proven track record in capitol medical equipment sales, and maybe he needs to hold himself to the same standards that he is supposedly holding the AD's to when they hire new RM's.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha!!!! The list of people that GC LOVED in the interview process is both long and hilarious....and mostly filled with people he's currently trying to "top grade" out of the company. I mean seriously. You think you're this fantastic evaluator of talent and you don't even know your ass from 3rd base.

"Top Grade" is the fancy word the managers use to FIRE people.