Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2014 at 7:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No DS is with Stryker and very happy to be gone

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GOOD FOR HIM!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Scoob was a nice guy. Hope he is happy away from ConvaTurd.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you really nailed this guy. What has he done to deserve that? Has he no redeeming qualities? Surely there must be something that he's good at, no? Why else would he have such an important position? He cant be that bad. C'mon man.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has he done to deserve that?....seriously?!?! Obviously you aren't a current employee or you would clearly understand. And yes, there is something this mega-douche is good at....being a complete know-nothing, incompetent, stuttering a-hole! Why is he in his current position....because he is such an imbecilic idiot who will blindly follow any orders handed down to him without question since he has no actual brain matter of his own....he is the perfect "zombie-gopher". Our only remaining hope is that has been completely sterilized and is unable to breed since that would truly be the biggest crime against humanity!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, let's see. He is a President of the America's, which is US (the biggest CVT market), Canada & Latin America. So, in about 18 months, he has, and I'll bullet point;
    *Fucked up developing a Comp Plan
    *Shows no skill at delivering presentations in front of Field sales (he can't speak well)
    *Can't motivate a sales team (80% of field sales checked out, including sales management)
    *Schedules far too many conference calls and allows management to do the same (I estimate there has been YTD 32 plus conf calls scheduled and it's in the middle of the week or day)
    *LIES (we are doing well, right? No, we are not, right)
    *Repeats himself over and over again
    *terminates good employees to make room for cronies or people he thinks are skilled (Breton for Wolfe, Fey for who?)
    *No experience in leading a large sales organization
    *No personality
    *Does not listen to his management team (I get this from good sources, like past RSM's & current who share insight. In other words, he is impressed with himself)
    *He's a douche bag
    *Relies too heavily on AW and they both micro manage to death
    * he's a douche bag (did I already say he's a douche bag?)
    *Majority of field sales team is not impressed and will not follow this douche bag
    *Did I say he's a douche bag? Oh yes, he's a douche bag
    Need more bullet points?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys miss Popeye and BB yet???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who replaced Erin?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, BB was a self-serving incompetent a-whole who rightfully deserved to be thrown on the shit heap- he was a self-serving spineless boob who also was totally clueless about comp plans... Only problem is MV is his dopier brother. So glad to be gone from this joke sham of a company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe all of us completely agree with the above assessment and would only add one more thing

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, wait.....let me guess......Valentine is a major douche?!?!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember MB from my days at Biomet. Never could understand why then president GK was so loyal to him. MV is as bad as they come. Posts on this board are so bad, I doubt he survives.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I mean MV clearly at Biomet and CVT he's a waste of time.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard one reason BB was let go in Jan 13, was that he & his CAE do-nothings stuffed the channel to hit year-end numbers in 12. Look what Berger & Valentine are doing right now, having do-nothing Channel Management....stuff our distributors.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohh