Aspen surgical

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been contacted about an opening with Aspen. Whats the honest opinion? I know pay is 60k base and around 100k at plan. Car allowance? More importantly, whats the stability like? Do they micromanage and churn and burn nonperforming reps? Or is there actual job stability here? its for the chicago opening btw. Was the last rep fired or did they quit? thanks for your help.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aspen Medical Europe

It seems Hill-Rom's vendetta against 'oldies' contnues to take shape in the UK where the Head of RA/QA has systematically engineered the 'elimination' of a 62 year old Manager to "support the changing needs of the business as we move forward with the integration of Hill-Rom Systems."

Ass, elbow, their, don't know - but not necessarily in that order!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Aspen Medical Europe

Same S$%^ different continent. Welcome to HillRom world, where if you are over 50 or make more than they think they should pay you (which means what they can hire a younger cheaper worker for), you are out of luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody have any info on working here? Are they growing?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away.. Openings everywhere because major turnover due to dismal management.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The website lists two sales openings and seven internal positions. What the hell are you smoking? Openings everywhere. Guess they're keeping all those other open positions a secret.
    This is why you should never ask anyone's opinion of a company on an anonymous forum.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a 168 open positions on the wesite, moron. I'm talking about total openings not just sales. Get a f*cking clue.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't spell website and I'm the moron.
    Can't see that the 168 openings are throughout ALL of Hill-Rom, not Aspen Surgical, and I'm the moron.
    Person asking about Aspen, this is the jackasses you'll deal with on this site when you ask a simple question.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Original point is still valid. Talk semantics & spelling all you want. Hill-Rom has major management issues at the top. Evidenced by openings throughout the company. Aspen is a tiny fraction of H-R and reports up through the same lousy H-R management.

Advice is to stay away. Otherwise, might have to work with you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now that very same Head of RA/QA has left the business under a cloud (basically could not handle the non-stop corporate red tape. Along with a second senior manager (Head of Human Resources) #droppinglikeflies #placeisashambles #ratslesavingthesinkingship

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shouldn't some senior heads roll there too as a result of all the low standard of personnel recruited, lack of new products and poor growth??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a normal organization yes, but at Hill-Rom, probably not, they keep all that hidden in the muddy water created by doing more acquisitions.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management is a revolving door of the same faces. They have an internal bus route that runs every 10 minutes and employees are routinely thrown under the wheels.

14. #54 Magnus von Magnussen, Nov 10, 2014 at 4:07 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016 at 1:31 AM
    Aspen has the following role posted right now...
    - Global Portfolio Manager - 14124740

Any ideas on the portfolio this would be managing?