What is going on in Phila?

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

St. Jude is getting their arse kicked in every account! I love it! Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of thieves that can't sell.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the only guys with the rocks to tell the NJ goon he's wrong.....aren't too many left on the ship. JP won't like this

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JP is kicking ass and taking names, why don't you confront him in person you coward. Ryan O would slap you silly, he knows MMA

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is JPS first name Joe?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KJ will run JP out of Philly. He's true SJM not a convert. We have a light at the end of the tunnel.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You better hope so Rusty

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regardless of the reason, JP will not last too long. He will prove to be the worst manager in Phila CDRM history. The over - under is set at 18 months. Place your bets.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RO knows MMA? Funny. I bet he specializes in groin shots.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course he does he's not tall enough to reach any higher.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RO is a badass. You will not and should not confront him. JW is a deity. Leave them alone

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this jealousy is unbecoming. JP has owned this market for 15 years. Killed it with GDT and delivered like no one else when he brought his loyal troops to SJM. I for one look forward to be mentored by the master.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He brought two accounts, Torresdale and Nazareth. I will admit he dominated there but where else say you? He is running the show now and I have always said this man would make a better manager than rep. I will say that he has always behaved in an ethical way and has always put his support staff above himself. JW is the true villain at the house that KJ built. KJ will deliver SJM and it will be Epic.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KJ ALL DAY BABY

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cage fight, JP and KJ... Who walks out?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO....Someone used JP and ethical in the same sentence!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work for SJM in Phila, just watch your back. Don't trust him and be VERY careful of what you tell him. Take the same advice when speaking to any of his buddies too.

Trust is top characteristic of a good leader.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JP is the definition of The Peter Principle.

"The Peter Principle is a concept in management theory in which the selection of a candidate for a position is based on the candidate's performance in his or her current role rather than on abilities relevant to the intended role. Thus, employees only stop being promoted once they can no longer perform effectively, and "managers rise to the level of their incompetence."

This is a disaster.

Oh, and AA has also risen to the level of his incompetence. Only a matter of time before he's sacked. What a joke.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard that the other manager in Philly is gone too...what happened? What a disaster the St Jude team of rejects are.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We hired a bunch of clowns in his absence. One of those clowns was promoted and hand picked the accounts he wanted. KM returned to find a his region in flames. But he was given DH and as a token of good will.

Anyone would leave under those conditions. Hell most of us can't wait to leave and get as far from JP as possible.

JP will prove to be a gigantic failure as RM. KM is lucky to be out. Good guy and hard worker. Can we say the same for JP? JP didn't even have product when a rep, how is he going to be organized as RM? Maybe he can have people run the reports for him just as he had product run to EMC.

This will end the careers of many. Meanwhile, the clowns will be paid top dollar to not produce.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JP has morphed into a preparation guru. You sir will rue the day your tongue uttered such hateful and untrue words. The clowns will also prevail as they run wild through the hospital halls of Philadelphia. They own the most respected Doctor in Philly's business. Yes I tell you, Dr A H, the premier referring in the Delaware Valley. Carpe Diem my misguided friend, because I know the clowns and JP already are.