Dropping like Flies and Many more to come

Discussion in 'Karl Storz' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2014 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is getting ridicules! Promises, promises and no action. No help + canibalized territories + shrinking commissions = unhappy and resigning long term/top tier reps.

CW and JL should take note- if you think the emerging market reps that are lauded so frequently can carry the weight of these individuals, you are sadly mistaken! Many other companies value the KARL STORZ reps and hence why the resignations that have happened and many coming. Get it together very quickly boys and stop the hollow promises or it will be a long, long next couple of years. You will be shocked at what is coming!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who resigned now?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit your bitching !!! How many accounts have you converted this year !!! So sad to lose a few top reps who farm a couple accounts . Time to hire /promote the hunters . Good riddance.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting perspective that sounds like a Stryker mentality. KS has never aspired to be anything like Stryker. Stryker has a revolving door and poor reputation with customers in many areas because of the the overbearing hunter mentality. Glad you think that these big names that have grabbed the crystal year after year and have their pictures on the wall of fame are "farmers". There are several that have left or are about to leave. There are a number of these individuals that one or two being gone alone could cause the organization to not hit their number. I hope you are carrying the magic pixie dust to pick up the huge slack.

UOTE=Anonymous;5202580]Quit your bitching !!! How many accounts have you converted this year !!! So sad to lose a few top reps who farm a couple accounts . Time to hire /promote the hunters . Good riddance.[/QUOTE]

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right, the expansion reps can no longer carry the weight of the old school reps who do nothing more than bitch and lose deals to Stryker.

Veteran reps- Get off your couches, quit having your VSA's do your job for you and go sell something.

I don't know of any "big" names that have left, mostly because no one will hire these lazy old farts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW, whatever happened to MAC&CHEESE, oh i mean MAC&SMITH

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so impressive. Let's see if you have the ability to make up the millions and millions about to go away. All expansion markets have done are take existing business established and grown by the core reps and fill out quotes. All the while the core rep is there to pick up and fix any messes created. Dream on big boy!

I

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah. All I've witnessed is tenured surgical reps losing deals to Stryker. You guys are lazy and out of touch. If you have trouble finding the OR I'm sure your head/neck, uro, airway rep can help you out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont think that reps that sell in excess of $10,000,000 a year are losing too many deals to Stryker. You are grasping at straws. Truth is several big, big whales of reps have or are about to throw in the towel to go to other company's where they dont have to deal with the crap from you leeches.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Blah blah blah. All I've witnessed is tenured surgical reps losing deals to Stryker. You guys are lazy and out of touch. If you have trouble finding the OR I'm sure your head/neck, uro, airway rep can help you out."

What an inexperienced dumb ass, deals are no longer won in the OR, they are won in the C suite, when was the last time a airway or head/neck rep was in the C Suite ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you think all of us successful full line reps spend our time in the C SUITES? Lol, you sound like an Airway rep.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't seen any any "Big names" leave yet. Just a lot of big talk. Go back to your couch, hit your bong and watch price is right.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doubling sales force and letting things settle out - thats the solution

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you trying to say? Your incoherent post at 11:53 PM, and the fact that you are clearly trying to be negative makes me think you are one of the loser, veteran, alcoholic Storz Surgical reps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who are all the alcoholics you refer to?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is happening. A couple huge names gone last week. More big names to come. Several are awaiting background checks and offers to be finalized. All the while CW and JL have their heads in the sand and do not care that the building is quickly crumbling. It is such a sad site to watch. CW has let it be known that the long time tenured reps are not needed or wanted. He plans on replacing them with H and N reps. Has been overheard stating that they bring more value and less headache than the long termers. Should be interesting to observe as a giant "red state" begins its crumble.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What big names? All I hear about is the best H&N reps and Uro/GYN reps leaving. Lots of those names to report. Not so much with the tenured surgical reps. No one wants you old timers.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are there. Just ask around. It doesn't take long or too much effort to get a list. Most of the managers are aware and are dumbfounded as to what to do. Many have expressed their concerns until they are blue faced. All the concern is falling on deaf ears as JL and CW have their heads buried way down deep. CW has even be let it known he "does not care". Should be interesting to see how much he cares when the sales erode and Mrs. Storz is brought up to speed about the poor moral. Poor, ineffective, oblivious, unconcerned leadership is the reason for the poor moral. There are lots of reasons but the biggest cause is from the debacle of segmentation and the inability to admit it hasn't worked in many places That coupled with inept back office staff have led to this disaster. CW needs to right the ship and plug the hole very, very quickly or it will sink.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has gotten totally out of hand! It appears that "Atlanta is burning to the ground" and the generals are watching from the hillside as the troops get slaughtered. There is no end in sight and too many things wrong to correct.
    JL is either too scared or oblivious to the issues at hand to discuss with CW. CW is so stubborn he is not willing to listen or care enough to address the concerns of the backbone of company reps. Instead of "dancing" with those that got you there, CW and JL have decided to sever ties and bet the house on new unproven reps that they call emerging markets. The company has changed and there is no going back. CW would be smart to look at history and realize that the demise of all great things is usually rooted in the inability to listen/hear what those who helped build it had to say. Storz is now just another company, like Stryker, that is price driven. Service and relationships built over the years are no longer important to the hierarchy as proven by leaderships stance of letting their long time employees who built things flee or about to flee in record numbers. In the past, most reps would not even entertain the thought of leaving, but now most are looking for a chance to jump. Sad, sad story for what was once a great place to work.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah....still no names. You are full of it. No old timers leaving because they have no place to go.