No more massacre friday?

Discussion in 'Acumed' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2014 at 11:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not likely since he hates most of the people still in leadership and is a witness for Boehmer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know he is a witness?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And it appears a good chunk of AA's former group is gone...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone else notice that nearly all the people who have been promoted in or into management in the past year has either been fired, demoted or resigned? What does this signal?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure you have some juicy whining complaint as to why.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it signals someone knows what they are doing. Jensen was clueless, promoted people who hired crappy people around them…place is getting better sine BJ and crew took over, wait for a few more

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or it signals that if you are not one of BJ's inner circle you are either pushed out or leave so that you can make room for additional henchmen. The fact that BJ has a "crew" is a sign of a weak president. Having people that disagree, and feel comfortable challenging the president is a sign of strength. DJ was very uncomfortable with people challenging him and would ignore or berate those that did- showing his weakness as a leader... BJ just fires them or pushes them to quit. I don't really see that as an improvement.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who else was let go in addition to international business managers RAC and ML? I heard from the PM's that this was well deserved and should have happened long ago.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So...when will the gutting of sales and marketing end? RIP THE BANDAID OFF! I'm ready for my dept to be stable.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will be the next in Sales to go?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

..tick tock... the clock keeps on ticking and JR is still our sales leader. The JR is about to get fired rumor is a couple of years old...tick tock...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone else feel a cold chill? I feel another round of "so and so is no longer with the company" is coming, things have been eerily quite. Give the sheep some ice cream and throw a party and they won't realize what is coming.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are being fired and it's being done very quietly and very unprofessionally.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha!!! stop spreading stupid rumors. the only unprofessionalism is happening on this site. you want to keep your job? do your job and do it well. like at any other company. spoonfeeding time is over. go find another crib to wahhhhh from.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! Another one yesterday. Who will it be today?

It's actually kind of amazing how unprofessional the HR director is.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who went yesterday? I love how they have moved firings to Thursday instead of Friday now.... "Oh you fooled us HR Lady!! Your cleverness is as amazing as your outfits"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was it?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR screwed the pooch BIG TIME! They let the termination leak out and things got a bit awkward when HR showed up at his desk. Welcome to the new Acumed!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess they terminated someone in HR for the mess up.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW major mess up! I guess the "new and improved" HR isn't looking so good anymore.