Field Sales Structure.

Discussion in 'Surgiquest' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2012 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, I'm guessing you will fail to make your number or sell any new equipment for the second quarter in a row?
    Why don't you leave...I'm guessing you were unemployed when you joined after failing in your last position & for the second time in less than a year you are about to be dismissed?
    Shame that you are so overmatched. You aren't quite the hunter you sold yourself to be?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company sucks balls. The previous post was written by a manager. Don't worry, every rep is looking to leave this shithole.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right 9:07p post / i.e management or unintelligent follower.
    Having 80-85% of your field sales missing plan is so in line with the averages of all world class companies. Thanks management for letting us see you don't care and have no clue to know what is the right way to run a company or forecast. Or, are your numbers lined up for a valuation for KA? If an investigation were done, bet the farm that the numbers don't match reality, only greedy and unintelligent leaders.
    Best part, in 2015, this management team will be wondering why on earth did we miss our numbers, everyone is gone and why will no one will join? Next step, management will then be forced to decide which person they blame first. Blame - blame, ignorance - ignorance. Runs rampant here and is accepted as ok. Look up bad management in Wikipedia - SurgiQuest.
    Let's all sync our resignations!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot FREEKIN on! SurgiQuest does indeed have unintelligent leaders. Most of them need to stop with the extreme micromanaging and the threatening emails about how everyone needs to start selling. "Team there are ( ) selling days left" No SHIT! we know what the date is and all have calendars. PLEASE invest in an english grammar course. Since day 1, I have had the pleasure of reading emails with the most ridiculous grammar errors. You cannot be taken seriously if you can't put together a proper sentence. There will be a lot of open territories in the near future.