My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is sad and comical to see what this solo whack job does on this and other threads. A nobody who wants to dictate his version of how he thinks people should do their jobs. What a fool.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another observation about your posts - never said I was a sales manager. You really haven't been paying attention here. Finance and Legal run this company so, no, I'm not worried at all about the employment on my resume. I think you should ask Santa for a clue because you sure need one.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever. A toady is still a toady, no matter what department you're in. Even more reason to pay even less attention to what you have to say. Finance is bad- pencil pusher- legal is worse- pencil neck. Heed Shakespeare on the lawyers.
    No I haven't been paying that much attention what happens at Merck anymore, but then again who has?

But your original post about home office " being checked out" and numbers would lead toward finance. Pencil pushing, pencil neck. You know numbers but haven't a clue as to were they come from. An accountant who doesn't count. Replaceable by the hundreds waiting in line for your cubicle. Go back to your beans, bean counter.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just remember there is a good chance I make triple your salary.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Losers don't make a salary!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have concocted " cubical derangement syndrome ". Get out and see the sun. Your fantasy life is intruding on reality.
    You have NO idea what I make. Or what I do. Or were I am.
    However sales people certainly make more than accountants. They also generate revenue were as accounting only navigates revenue.
    Unless they are " 15er" then they are only on the debit side of the ledger.
    You've let the title they gave you that you proudly display in your cubicle go to your head.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's wishing you pick up some normal social skills so you can make some real friends instead of whining like a spoiled 2 year old on an anonymous website. "Wah, wah, wah, things aren't going my way so am going to pout, cry and pick on other people until I get my way. Wah, wah, wah, my way is the right way and I should get what I want, wah, wah,wah!"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now here is a loner/ hater.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well respected 15 by 15er with a strong network of friends. You are a clueless troll looking for attention by any way you can get it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your " network" of imaginary friends doesn't count.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your " respect" is imaginary. Just like your imaginary " job."

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am getting paid and living the 15 by 15. Choke on that!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you will choke on the wishbone, we can only hope.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly the 15's have won this little skirmish-

Go away kgb loser.

Hooray and Merry Christmas to 15's everywhere.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Winning on an anonymous message board. Losing in life.
    You should print t-shirts.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 15s can't compete on anything valued or admired. They are cowards who just suck the hind boob of humanities wealth. Workers not, slotheful yes, admired never. Get on with that ugly spouse. Birds of a feather they say!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No wishbones. Merck is paying for a lot of good steak for me though. Again, happy to disappoint.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming from a loser spending most of his life on an anonymous website wishing people ill will who don't work the way he thinks they should. You are a mentally sick hypocrite.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go again. Trying to have it both ways. Defending " 15" but trying to call what you don't do " work." Next you'll be telling us about all the fake awards you've " won."
    An anonymous , faceless, nameless hypocrite swimming in a sea of hypocrisy destined to live his life from beginning to end in invisible anonymity. Wearing your little business suit, driving around all day in your little business car delivering lunches but doing no business. Leaving your mark nowhere. Unremarkable, unremembered, unnoticed. Nice work to match your useless qualifications.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aww, little baby is soooo jealous. I love my job and love my 15 by 15 hours. I also love that you have no control over how I choose to work the minimum and it upsets you. You have a mental illness and an obsession of the mind. You really should talk to a doctor. Hopefully, if you do, I hope you have to wait to see him because a 15 by 15 rep is talking to the doctor first! LMFAO!