It's official, Sergeants releases Fiproguard Max (link)

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2012 at 4:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tough when someone copies you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha, classic. It's the same dang product...both manufactured by Sergeants

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you work at sargents? How do you know everything se well?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do your homework. each product has a code that tells what plant they are made at and they both have the sergeants code on them. also just ask your home office or do they not tell you the truth. how is it your sales force is the only people that dont know your product is made by sergeants. that makes you a dist. for sergeants have fun walking in clinics cant sell anything you make fda shuts down your plants so you have to sell something that sergeants makes......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's weird my box says made by Novartis.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you look at the EPA est No. that tells you who made the product. For both the sergeants product and parastar the EPA Est No is 2517-TN-1. The product being sold by novartis is being manufactured by Sergeants. Plus when confronted, the local Novartis rep is doing the honorable thing and being truthful to vets and telling them that YES it is made by Sergeants.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of this matters because Activyl is going to take over the flea/tick market!

So glad you all couldn't see my face when I typed this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really? you all are arguing about what kills fleas and ticks? get a life....If our economy does not improve, people's pets are going to be the last thing on everyone's mind. Focus on a new leader and make a difference!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the economy gets too bad we'll have to eat our pets. Got bbq? Baste on some Obamaque with spicy clintons ground in for extra pain. If you burn your lips you don't have to worry since you get free health care . . . if you are here illegally.