Wall Street loves 15x15!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I officially started my 15x15 campaign Merck stock was around $30 per share. Roughly one year later it is now over $45. That's a nice 50% gain! Since Merck has launched no new products, I have to believe that it is due to my 15x15 strategy and all the reps that have joined the movement. Together we are making this company the darling of Wall St!

If we cut back to 7.5 hours per week will it go to $60 or $70? Maybe I should run this company!

Rock on!

The 15x15 Guy

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fifteen guy, I love you and am a vp in hr :). Guess your like Robin Hood and I bet you are very sexy xoxox

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 X 15...You are a hero to the masses !!!

You clearly have a sense of humor and brains far beyond your tormentors.

PS: I have worked HQ for the past 10 years...please know that you are a hero not only in the field but also here among the poor "institutionalized' HQ folk. HQ has worse morale and work ethic than the inmates at Shawshank (sp?).

The hate and despair is palpable as everyone knows the ship is sinking. Teamwork is non-existent as those left behind try to salvage their ridiculous careers by hurting others.
    Work is at a stand still...People don't even bother getting in at nine anymore...the buildings are vacant by 3:00.

I arrive in my office at 9:00....close the door, and burst out laughing knowing that I have 8 hours to kill doing virtually nothing. We spend half the day complaining the day away, or sneak our private lap tops to work so that we can at least hist craigs list, ebay...and of course The Cafe...

Great work Ken...you have succeeded in crushing the morale and work ethic of everyone around you. Gee, some analyst ought to calculate the lost revenue caused by all of this despair, over compliance and political patronage.

The biggest shame and irony....this is not what people came to Merck for.

4. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Actually, it is a great stock to hold and appreciate. Plan on selling early this morning 6000 shares of unrestricted options at the strike price of 32, After the November downsizing announcements the stock will probably go much higher - and then another profit gaining move will be undertaken on an additional 8000 shares. If you 15s were capable of management positions you could also enjoy such perks - of course you would need to change your criminal ways - remember Thou Shalt Not Steal.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please save your righteous pontification for somewhere else. Manglement (err oops; management) like you should take a look at and heed your verse as well. Thats where the real stealing occurs

6. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

You are as useless as tits on a bore hog. Roll about in your own slop.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another self aggrandizing CTL asswipe. You could be replaced by anyone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's such a great stock to hold and appreciate then why are you selling now especially if you said you think it will go higher in November? Your post reeks of contradiction and is logically incompatible. (To dumb down the last sentence so you will understand it, basically it means it makes no sense.) No doubt about you being a manager with Mother, your pure ignorance is obvious and is rampant in this company!

I may not be a manager, but I know I'm smarter than you! (Actually I could have been a manager but I put my family first and I didn't want to work for the nut-job DCO!)

The thorn in your side,

The 15x15 Guy

9. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

You and the rest of your 15 ilk would never be considered for an advanced position - you are all thiefs, lasy, self absorbed, unmotivated and a parasite upon the reps that do actually work and produce.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry but- what is the 15 x 15 movement?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, but we are all really good spellers.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful 15 guy, Finley is slowly gathering bio info on you.

13. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

You STUPID ASS - a bird in hand is worth two in the bush - and don't worry, I still have thousands of shares to manage. You slugs have and will never get these options. One other thing for your consideration - the options were FREE!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOUCHE!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kinda sad when you think about it. Others are out there working hard and doing the best for the company while others work as little as possible and get the same rewards. Oh well, sucks to be the idiot doing all of the work. 15x15 for life!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lasy? Here's your typical Merck CTL. Yeah tell us all how smart you are. Arrogance rules around here

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I worked my ass off this week! Granted, I never even mentioned Merck's products, except for my sampling "calls" (Ha! Ha!).

I'm anything but "lasy", Dips hit. And Merck motivated me to start my own business. Thank you, Merck!!! I'm working AND producing!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo. You're my newest Merck hero. I'm looking into a side business of my own right now. Should have done it years ago.

FU Merck.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck paid a dividend of .44. Merck reps- not so much.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

23 minutes later deep throat answers his own post
    and ADDS a smiley -> :)