Zontivity is going to be BIG

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I need do is pull up the RX data and I can distinguish the true a holes. That data will determine who will stay and who will go.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure thing chocolate

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CtL says to me: "if you can get 3 or 4 docs to write 2 or 3 scripts by the end of June you should be in good shape."

Are you freakin joking? Ive had 1 script in 10 months. What planet do these managers come from?

What a joke

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, F your mother r***** up the A

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A classic example of why we can't see Z. With punks like this out there it's no wonder we can't spell anything. They don't even like us because of your lack of professionalism. Beat it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go Brilinta!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The joke is you! If you are not showing scripts you will very soon be ancient history. I observed the lax concern by the reps at the meeting. Why management puts up with these unconcerned lowlives I will never know.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't that against Keytruda, not Opdivo? And where's your back-up? Oh right, no pipeline.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right
    And of course you're setting the world on fire with your scripts. You're embarrassing and you don't even know it. Keep up the strong work chocolate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great day yesterday on the Docs favorite golf course. 18 holes and tremendous buffet spouses included! RX's will increase nicely.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have not heard anything for some time from the marketing team or Marc D. I am starting to wonder if the low run rate for Z could be big trouble for our group. It is frustrating because the drug has value but it is hard to not have a study and all the other limitations that have been pointed out in previous posts. We also have some bad attitudes from people on this board who I gather still have zero scripts. That is unbelievable that someone can promote this drug for almost a year and have nothing to show for it. Has anyone else from the CV team heard anything?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had a great Derby party at Hooters yesterday. The Docs and their families eat and drank to their hearts content. Do you get the pun?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great outing planned for Memorial Day. Worked it out with my cardiologist to utilize his country club to conduct a festive picnic. His required monthly budget will be covered for the year and luncheon funds will cover the affair.
    RX's will follow.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a sick dude, A Reeeeeeaaal sick F'k
    For Christ Sake Man, get out of the house this
    Holiday weekend Ya Jackass Loser !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some initiative on your part would help considerably. You are salaried and your efforts need to be 25 hours a day 8 days a week. Get your lazy ass moving!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had a marvelous time at the picnic. Beer and long island ice teas in volume.
    Scripts will be going through the roof. Can't wait to walk on the stage.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot and you don't even know it.

How much longer can we continue like this?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stopped into the Doc's office yesterday and the Doc thanked me in grand fashion, three rxs in the morning appointment schedule. I see the awards coming!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's amazing! Great for you!! You really are special!!! Oh, I so hope to win a coveted Merck award!!!! Yay, Merck!!!! It's not as if Merck is circling the drain or anything!!!!! It's not as if they've screwed over employees, the FDA and killed a bunch of people!!!!! Yay, Mr. Frazier; you're worth $25 million per year, while you sh!t all over 40,000 former employees and their families!!!!!!!!

Dumbass.